Ranargata 4A, Vesturbær, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland –
Hotel Metropolitan is one of the oldest hotel in Reykjavik has been open fron 1962. In the year 2002 the name of the hotel was changed from Hotel City to Metropolitan Hotel
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Reykjavik Old Harbour 0.1 miles
- The Parliament House 0.2 miles
- Reykjavík City Hall 0.2 miles
- The Offices of the Cabinet of Iceland 0.3 miles
- National Museum of Iceland 0.5 miles
- Vesturbaejarlaug Swimming Pool 0.6 miles
- Hljomskalagardurinn 0.6 miles
- University of Iceland 0.6 miles
- Solfar Sun Voyager 0.7 miles
- Hallgrímskirkja Church 0.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Laugavegur Shopping Street 1.1 miles
- Reykjavik Art Museum: Kjarvalsstadir 1.2 miles
- The Pearl 1.6 miles
- Laugardalslaug Swimming Pool 2 miles
- Kringlan Shopping Mall 2 miles
- Laugardalsholl Stadium 2.1 miles
- Imagine Peace Tower 2.7 miles
- Smáralind Shopping Center 3.8 miles
- Tjörnin Lake 0.3 miles
- Reykjavík Airport 1.3 miles
- Keflavik Airport 23 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Metropolitan Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 20 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Metropolitan Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.