You're eligible for a Genius discount at Frost and Fire Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Found by bubbling geothermal springs in Hveragerdi, this hotel offers an outdoor pool and 2 hot tubs and sauna. All rooms include bathrobes, slippers and a 32-inch flat-screen TV. Wi-Fi is free.
Frost and Fire Hotel’s rooms feature bright, modern décor and work by various Icelandic artists. All have wooden floors, large beds and a private bathroom. Some rooms offer views of the River Varmá.
Restaurant Varmá is located at the hotel and is open for dinner reservations. The restaurant specializes in Icelandic fine dining food, slow-cooked in the hot springs and offers a beautiful view over the river Varmá.
Thingvellir National Park is a 40-minute drive from Hotel Frost and Fire. A tourist office and local shops are within 10 minutes’ walk.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello. Hope you are all well. I’m looking to book a stay here in November 2021 for my partner’s 30th birthday. Do you offer any special services? We..Thank you for your question! Yes we have offered our guests special services. It all depends on what you have in mind. We unfortunately do not offer ..Answered on January 7, 2021
- Is this close to the blue lagoon etc?We are located approximately 1 hour from the blue lagoon.Answered on August 24, 2019
- is the Hotel near downtown?The hotel is located in a walking distance from town. Estimated walk from the hotel to the first restaurant is about 10 minutes.Answered on March 19, 2021
- Hi, I am booking two rooms (2 adults, 3 children - 9,5,3years). I don't want a cot as the 3year old sleeps in the bed. Is that OK?Hi, of course it that Ok :) Best regards, HannaAnswered on September 30, 2022
- Hi. We plan to visit at the start of November. Is this a good time to go off hiking into local foothills? Do we need to book use of your pool or spa?Hi. It always depends on the weather but usually that is okay on good days. You do n't have to make a reservation for our hot tubs, swimming pool or t..Answered on June 12, 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Dinner
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 7 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Frost and Fire Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
When booking 5 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Restaurant is closed from Fri, Dec 24, 2021 until Sun, Dec 26, 2021
FAQs about Frost and Fire Hotel
Guests staying at Frost and Fire Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Room options at Frost and Fire Hotel include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Frost and Fire Hotel by:
- Car 1h 10min
The prices at Frost and Fire Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Frost and Fire Hotel on this page.
Check-in at Frost and Fire Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Frost and Fire Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Horseback riding
- Steam room
- Hot spring bath
- Swimming pool
Frost and Fire Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- Restaurant Varmá
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Frost and Fire Hotel is 0.6 miles from the center of Hveragerði.