Offering natural hot springs, free Wi-Fi and an in-house restaurant, this farmhouse hotel is in Iceland’s wild Westfjords. Súdavík village is within a 1-hour drive, with Ísafjördur town center only a further 30 minutes away.
Private bathrooms are featured in the bright, basic rooms at Country Hotel Heydalur. You enter each room from the outside.
An indoor pool and hot tub are available on site. Kayaks and horses can be rented, and fishing is possible.
Local dishes are served in the restaurant, which is set in the old barn. Drinks can be enjoyed in the bar.
Discover the Westfjords of Iceland and the valley of Heydalur, a place of great beauty and peacefulness.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Do you accommodate vegetarians?Yes. There are some vegetarian dishes on our menu. Best regards StellaAnswered on May 26, 2021
- Is your restaurant open now, and if so - what are the hours for breakfast and dinner?Yes it is open. We serve dinner from 6 o'clock and breakfast according to our guests wishes. Best regards StellaAnswered on May 12, 2021
- as you are not doing meals, is there a kettle in the room. Also is there anywhere to eat locallyWe offer all meals in our restaurant and there is a kettle in the rooms. Best regards and welcome. StellaAnswered on March 30, 2021
- I know you can’t predict the weather but is it common for the roads to close in your area in late September? Thanks. GaryGood morning. The 20 years I have been here there has never been any problems with roads in September . Best regards and welcome StellaAnswered on February 25, 2020
- Are there any washing machines onsite? If not, is there any laundry facility nearby? Thanks.We offer to wash for our guests. The price is 1000 kr pr machine. Best regards StellaAnswered on April 9, 2022
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
4:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Country Hotel Heydalur accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Country Hotel Heydalur
Check-in at Country Hotel Heydalur is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Country Hotel Heydalur may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Country Hotel Heydalur offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Horseback riding
- Hot spring bath
- Swimming pool
From the nearest airport, you can get to Country Hotel Heydalur by:
- Car 1h 40min
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Country Hotel Heydalur on this page.
Room options at Country Hotel Heydalur include:
Country Hotel Heydalur is 7.5 miles from the center of Látur.
Country Hotel Heydalur has 1 restaurant:
Yes, Country Hotel Heydalur is popular with guests booking family stays.