Loki 101 Guesthouse
Lokastigur 24A, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland –
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 490 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
We are proud to invite you to our house. The house was built in 1922 and has a character of that time. We love the location and are sure that you will too. From here we walk around town to see many of the most famous Landmarks of Reykjavik.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Hallgrímskirkja Church 0.1 miles
- The Offices of the Cabinet of Iceland 0.4 miles
- Hljomskalagardurinn 0.4 miles
- Solfar Sun Voyager 0.4 miles
- The Parliament House 0.4 miles
- Reykjavík City Hall 0.5 miles
- Laugavegur Shopping Street 0.5 miles
- Reykjavik Art Museum: Kjarvalsstadir 0.6 miles
- National Museum of Iceland 0.6 miles
- University of Iceland 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Reykjavik Old Harbour 0.7 miles
- Vesturbaejarlaug Swimming Pool 1 miles
- The Pearl 1 miles
- Kringlan Shopping Mall 1.3 miles
- Laugardalslaug Swimming Pool 1.5 miles
- Laugardalsholl Stadium 1.5 miles
- Imagine Peace Tower 2.5 miles
- Smáralind Shopping Center 3.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Restaurant Loki - icelandic food Restaurant 0 miles
- Restaurant Loki - bar Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Krambudin open to midnight Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Bonus low cost Groceries Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Kolaportid Flee Market Market 0.5 miles
- Tjörnin Lake in Centrum Lake 0.6 miles
- Harpa Concert Hall ( harbour ) Ocean/Sea 0.9 miles
- Öskjuhlíð - the Pearl Restaurant Mountain 1.2 miles
- Ellidaar Salmon River River 3.7 miles
- Blafjoll - Ski area Ski lift 21.1 miles
- Reykjavík Airport 0.9 miles
- Keflavik Airport 23.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Loki 101 Guesthouse
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
- Shared Kitchen
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Street Parking
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 7 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 6.30 per person per night in a crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Loki 101 Guesthouse accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that the guesthouse is not always staffed. After booking you will receive check-in details from Loki 101 Guesthouse via email.