You're eligible for a Genius discount at Sky sighting Iglúhús - Stay'in Árbakki! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in Litli-Árskógssandur, just 21 miles from Hof - Cultural Center and Conference Hall, Sky sighting Iglúhús - Stay'in Árbakki provides accommodations with a garden, a terrace and free WiFi. Featuring free private parking, the luxury tent is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking, skiing and fishing.
A vegetarian breakfast is available daily at the luxury tent.
If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby.
The nearest airport is Akureyri Airport, 22 miles from Sky sighting Iglúhús - Stay'in Árbakki.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, Hope you are well. I was wondering - what are the options for showering? Also, is the toilet private or shared? Thanks, SurajThere as several options to shower: -In the town: Bjórböðin offers a great experience of relaxing in a beer bath, outside hot tubs and showers -In the next town Hauganes: outside hot tubs on the beach and a shower -Pool in Dalvík Toilet is privateAnswered on 23 May 2022
- Hi. Do you have hot tubs at your facility? Or are there natural springs nearby?Hello, we don't have hot tubs on our facility but there are in the next village - Hauganes - really nice hot tubs on the black sand beach. That's 5' driving or 30' walking along the fjord.Answered on 16 October 2021
- Good afternoon, we’d love to stay here and was just wondering what day trips/site seeing there is to do? We was currently looking at Reykjavik but like the ideal of being slightly off track and more cosy and romantic. Any info you puke be great. Thank you I’m advance. It’s for a birthday presentHello, there is a lot to do in the area (especially Tröllaskagi peninsula, Eyjafjörður fjord, Lac Mývatn): whale watching, bird watching, seal watching, hiking, bathing, sightseeing, volcanism, geology, waterfalls, museums, enjoying pure nature,...Answered on 29 June 2022
- Hi, what do you offer for breakfast?Hi, breakfast consists of warm oatmeal with a selection of dry fruits to put in, homemade patries, tea, coffee and milk.Answered on 3 June 2022
- what would interior temperatures be in January?The Iglúhús is heated so it is warm inside. The interior temperature can be maintained around 20-22°C even in winter !Answered on 19 August 2022
4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 6 are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
No cribs or extra beds are available.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 6 and up are allowed)
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about Sky sighting Iglúhús - Stay'in Árbakki
The prices at Sky sighting Iglúhús - Stay'in Árbakki may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Sky sighting Iglúhús - Stay'in Árbakki is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Sky sighting Iglúhús - Stay'in Árbakki offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Horseback riding
- Walking tours
Guests staying at Sky sighting Iglúhús - Stay'in Árbakki can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Sky sighting Iglúhús - Stay'in Árbakki is 0.7 miles from the center of Litli-Árskógssandur.