Radisson Blu Saga Hotel, Reykjavík
Hagatorg, Vesturbær, 107 Reykjavík, Iceland –
4 reasons to choose Radisson Blu Saga Hotel, Reykjavík
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
Radisson Blu Saga Hotel is located in the heart of Reykjavík’s popular west-town district. Honored as Iceland's Leading Business Hotel for several years for its high quality and professional services the amenities include one of Reykjavík’s most credited restaurant “Grillid”, 236 rooms with views of Reykjavík’s surrounding mountains and glaciers, on-site gym, banking and a salon as well as 7 fully equipped meeting rooms for conferences and personal events. The hotel is conveniently located only 10 minutes from the historic city center and 5 minutes from the domestic airport. Access to a direct airport service is also available to KEF international airport which is 45 minutes away. Built in the 60’s by Icelandic farmers with an unusually strong taste for modern architecture, the hotel’s vibrant atmosphere of the mid-century era was soon noticed by the locals as well as the many important international guests that followed. Whether you were Neil Armstrong, Mia Farrow or just a local visitor looking for a great night out; this was the place to be.
Property surroundings –
- University of Iceland 0.1 miles
- National Museum of Iceland 0.2 miles
- Vesturbaejarlaug Swimming Pool 0.3 miles
- Hljomskalagardurinn 0.4 miles
- Reykjavík City Hall 0.5 miles
- The Parliament House 0.5 miles
- The Offices of the Cabinet of Iceland 0.7 miles
- Reykjavik Old Harbour 0.7 miles
- Hallgrímskirkja Church 0.8 miles
- Solfar Sun Voyager 1 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Reykjavik Art Museum: Kjarvalsstadir 1.2 miles
- Laugavegur Shopping Street 1.2 miles
- The Pearl 1.3 miles
- Kringlan Shopping Mall 1.9 miles
- Laugardalslaug Swimming Pool 2.2 miles
- Laugardalsholl Stadium 2.3 miles
- Imagine Peace Tower 3.2 miles
- Smáralind Shopping Center 3.5 miles
Restaurants and markets
- 10/11 Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Seashore at Aegisida Sea/ocean 0.9 miles
- Reykjavík Domestic Airport 0.9 miles
- Keflavik International Airport 22.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Dinner
Most popular facilities
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Restaurant (à la carte and buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shuttle service
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Shops (on site)
- Car hire
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- VIP room facilities
- Barber/beauty shop
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All further older children or adults are charged EUR 55 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Radisson Blu Saga Hotel, Reykjavík accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The restaurant, lobby and bar will be renovated in summer 2017. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.
Although all rates are quoted in EUR, please note that charges will be made in ISK according to the exchange rate on the day that the charge is made.