Reykjavík Hostel Village
Flókagata 1, 105 Reykjavík, Iceland – Great location - show map
|Twin Room with Shared Bathroom|
|Single Room with Shared Bathroom|
|Double Room with Shared Bathroom|
|Triple Room with Shared Bathroom|
|Quadruple Room with Shared Bathroom|
|Single Bed in Co-ed Dormitory Room|
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Reykjavik Art Museum: Kjarvalsstadir 0.2 miles
- Hallgrímskirkja Church 0.3 miles
- Laugavegur Shopping Street 0.3 miles
- Solfar Sun Voyager 0.5 miles
- Hljomskalagardurinn 0.7 miles
- The Offices of the Cabinet of Iceland 0.7 miles
- The Pearl 0.7 miles
- The Parliament House 0.8 miles
- Reykjavík City Hall 0.8 miles
- National Museum of Iceland 0.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- University of Iceland 0.9 miles
- Kringlan Shopping Mall 1 miles
- Reykjavik Old Harbour 1.1 miles
- Laugardalsholl Stadium 1.3 miles
- Vesturbaejarlaug Swimming Pool 1.3 miles
- Laugardalslaug Swimming Pool 1.3 miles
- Imagine Peace Tower 2.4 miles
- Smáralind Shopping Center 2.9 miles
- Grafarvogslaug Swimming Pool 4 miles
- Arbaejarlaug Swimming Pool 4.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Roadhouse Restaurant 0 miles
- 10-11 Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Bonus Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Flee Market - Kolaportid Market 0.9 miles
- Reykjavík Airport 0.9 miles
- Keflavik Airport 23.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Reykjavík Hostel Village
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- BBQ Facilities
- Shared Kitchen
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Car Rental
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years is charged EUR 25 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
From 1st October to 30th April, the reception is open from 08:00 to 16:00. If you expect to arrive after 16:00, please inform Reykjavík Hostel Village in advance.
When booking 4 or more rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 1669 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: