Reykjavík Hostel Village
Flókagata 1, 105 Reykjavík, Iceland –
Twin Room with Shared Bathroom
Single Room with Shared Bathroom
Double Room with Shared Bathroom
Triple Room with Shared Bathroom
Quadruple Room with Shared Bathroom
Single Bed in Co-ed Dormitory Room
Reykjavik Hostel Village is a family owned hostel located downtown, in the heart of Reykjavik, at a walkable distance from the main shopping street, from all touristic attractions and places of interest. Our 45 rooms are set across 3 residential houses and offer all kind of amenities for a comfortable and convenient stay.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Reykjavik Art Museum: Kjarvalsstadir 0.2 miles
- Hallgrímskirkja Church 0.3 miles
- Laugavegur Shopping Street 0.3 miles
- Solfar Sun Voyager 0.5 miles
- Hljomskalagardurinn 0.7 miles
- The Offices of the Cabinet of Iceland 0.7 miles
- The Pearl 0.7 miles
- The Parliament House 0.8 miles
- Reykjavík City Hall 0.8 miles
- National Museum of Iceland 0.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- University of Iceland 0.9 miles
- Kringlan Shopping Mall 1 miles
- Reykjavik Old Harbour 1.1 miles
- Laugardalsholl Stadium 1.3 miles
- Vesturbaejarlaug Swimming Pool 1.3 miles
- Laugardalslaug Swimming Pool 1.3 miles
- Imagine Peace Tower 2.4 miles
- Smáralind Shopping Center 2.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Roadhouse Restaurant 0 miles
- 10-11 Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Bonus Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Flee Market - Kolaportid Market 0.9 miles
- Reykjavík Airport 0.9 miles
- Keflavik Airport 23.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Reykjavík Hostel Village
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- BBQ Facilities
- Shared Kitchen
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Street Parking
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Car Rental
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Reykjavík Hostel Village accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
From 1st October to 30th April, the reception is open from 08:00 to 16:00. If you expect to arrive after 16:00, please inform Reykjavík Hostel Village in advance.
When booking 4 or more rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.