Vogafjós Farm Resort
Vogafjósi, 660 Myvatn, Iceland – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 1180 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
The family-run Vogafjos Guesthouse is in a unique natural environment on the eastern shore of Lake Myvatn. It has rooms with a patio and free Wi-Fi.
All rooms at Guesthouse Vogafjos have a private bathroom with a shower and toilet.
A traditional Icelandic breakfast is served every day at Vogafjos Café, in a cowshed just a 3-minute walk from the guesthouse. A dinner prepared with local products, such as smoked lamb and trout, is also served here.
Guests can relax in the geothermal waters of the 53,820 ft² Myvatn Nature Baths, that is available nearby for an additional fee. The guesthouse also has a farm with animals such as cows, sheep and horses.
The village center of Reykjahlid is located just over 1 miles from the guesthouse. Krossdalur Golf Course is a 5-minute drive away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is it possible to have the beds made up together as one queen instead of two twins?Dear Sir or Madam, Yes, it is not a problem to put the beds together. With kind regards, EvaAnswered on 15 May 2021
- Hello! I was wondering if I can I have breakfast at your property even if I'm not staying there? What is the cost per person?Hello, We offer breakfast also for guests outside our guesthouse, it costs 2.900 ISK per person. Right now we are closed on Mondays and Tuesdays and t..Answered on 22 April 2021
- Hello, is it possible to drive to you in winter - March - will we need a 4WD? Thank you!Dear guest, Our guesthouse and restaurant are on the paved road nr. 1/848, so it should be ok. Of course you always need to check weather and road co..Answered on 26 November 2022
- Do the rooms have private bathrooms?Dear guest, All our rooms have private bathrooms. With kind regards, EvaAnswered on 24 May 2021
- What time do you stop serving dinner? We are trying to book our time in the baths.Good day. Our restaurant is open from 12:00 - 21:00. Kind regards Team VogafjósAnswered on 18 June 2022
- Still looking?
Vogafjós Café and Restaurant
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Sitting area
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Street parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Tour desk
- Packed lunches
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Private entrance
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Entire unit located on ground floor
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Vogafjós Farm Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
If you expect to arrive after 20:00, please inform Vogafjós Guest house in advance.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about Vogafjós Farm Resort
Yes, Vogafjós Farm Resort is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at Vogafjós Farm Resort include:
Vogafjós Farm Resort has 1 restaurant:
- Vogafjós Café and Restaurant
Vogafjós Farm Resort offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
The prices at Vogafjós Farm Resort may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Vogafjós Farm Resort is 2.9 miles from the center of Myvatn.
Guests staying at Vogafjós Farm Resort can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Vogafjós Farm Resort is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.