Max Hotel is less than half a mile from Livorno Train Station and a 10 minute drive from the center of the city. It offers spacious, modern-style rooms with flat-screen satellite TV. Parking is free.
The air-conditioned rooms include a marble bathroom with hairdryer and toiletries. They also have a minibar and work desk.
The on-site Nova Hosteria restaurant serves classic Italian cuisine and regional specialties. Breakfast is buffet style.
Max Hotel Livorno is 6 miles from highway A12. It is part of Le Torri Shopping Center, with offices and shops. The Basket Livorno sports arena is 1,000 feet away.
Most popular amenities
- Good Morning, I am just enquiring if you provide rooms for guests arriving from outside of Italy, who are required to quarantine and take a COVID PCR ..Unfortunately we cannot provide rooms for guests who are required to quarantine and/or take PCR Test.Answered on February 4, 2021
- are there hairdryerDear Guest, yes our rooms have hairdayer. Best regards Staff Max HotelAnswered on June 18, 2022
- How long to the portGoodevening, It's about 5 km from the Hotel Best Regards Max Hotel StaffAnswered on February 13, 2022
- Hello, Is it possible to store 2 suitcases (66cm x 66cm x 25cm) for 5 weeks while we travel to Corsica and Sardinia? If not, is there a storage facili..Dear guest,You can store your luggage with us and pick it up when you come back from the islands. I am afraid we do not have a shuttleservice, but we ..Answered on March 29, 2022
- Dears, is breakfast included?depends on the rateAnswered on July 25, 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Max Hotel Livorno accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that the restaurant is open from 19:30 until 21:30.
Please note that the restaurant is closed on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
FAQs about Max Hotel Livorno
From the nearest airport, you can get to Max Hotel Livorno by:
- Taxi 20min
Check-in at Max Hotel Livorno is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Max Hotel Livorno is 1.6 miles from the center of Livorno.
Max Hotel Livorno has 1 restaurant:
Guests staying at Max Hotel Livorno can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Max Hotel Livorno offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Temporary art galleries
The prices at Max Hotel Livorno may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Max Hotel Livorno include: