AC Hotel Milano, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
Via Tazzoli 2, Garibaldi Station, 20154 Milan, Italy –
5 Reasons to Choose AC Hotel Milano, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
AC Hotel Milano is one of the highest Tower Hotels in Milan with its 17 floors and amazing view on the New Milan Skyline. 159 rooms, in-room safe, ironing room, mini bar, Free Online Newspapers, Free Fitness Centre, Free wifi in common areas.
Area Info –
- Verdi Theater 0.2 miles
- Milan Porta Garibaldi Station 0.2 miles
- Hollywood Milan 0.3 miles
- Via Vincenzo Capelli 0.3 miles
- Corso Como 0.3 miles
- Unicredit Tower 0.3 miles
- Bosco Verticale 0.4 miles
- Eataly Milan 0.4 miles
- Shocking Club 0.4 miles
- Moscova 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Arena Civica 0.7 miles
- Centrale metro station 1 miles
- Brera 1 miles
- Sforzesco Castle 1.1 miles
- Montenapoleone Metro Station 1.1 miles
- Cairoli 1.2 miles
- La Scala 1.3 miles
- Palestro 1.3 miles
- Milan Cathedral 1.5 miles
- San Siro Stadium 2.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Alla Cucina delle Langhe Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Ceresio 7 Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Linate Airport 5.1 miles
- Malpensa Airport 24.8 miles
- Orio Al Serio Airport 27.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Italian, International
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 22 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know AC Hotel Milano, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge in an extra bed.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 35 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.