Via Lazzaretto, 14, 23900 Lecco, Italy – Great location - show map
Set 100 metres from the beach shores of Lago di Lecco lake, Affittacamere Solosonno is a renovated 19th century building. It provides a furnished terrace and free Wi-Fi is available throughout. The rooms are set on the second and third floors with lift. They have modern interiors, a private bathroom including a hairdryer, and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. They are fitted with tiled floors, a fan, and a work desk. Some offer a balcony with views either of the Adda River or of the Resegone Mountain. The Solosonno offers a sweet breakfast that consists of croissants and hot beverages. It can be either served in the dining room or on the terrace. The property is just a 10-minute walk from the Parco Naturale del Monte Barro natural park. The Lago di Garlate lake is less than 3 km away. You can ask reception for special rates at a private parking near the accomodation. Use of a communal kitchen is available upon request and at extra charge.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.SoloSonno has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 28 Jun 2012.
- Free WiFi
- Non-smoking rooms
- Airport shuttle
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
See what guests loved the most:
- ElżbietaPoland“good location - close to the train station and ferry terminal comfortable bed working air conditioning fridge in the room easy check-in and check-out great value for money”
- FrancescoUnited Kingdom“Close to town centre, train station and ferry. Great host, good service allowing us to check in early and then leave our luggage for a couple of hours after check out.”
- MisaoUnited Kingdom“Big room, big bathroom, rather clean. The place is nicely renovated.”
- JoeIreland“Everything, near to all amenities, lovely room, comfortable beds”
- SmaranIndia“Very spacious, good host, comfortable and nearby the lake at lecco. Appreciate the bidet in the toilet. Good AC. Decent price considering the other towns in Lake Como. Very well priced restaurants around.”
- AdrianaPoland“Great location near to city center and lake. Very nice specious rooms with all you need and nice helpful staff”
- MiikaFinland“Clean & spacious room. Nice balcony. Possible to leave bikes at the reception during the night.”
- Brian_and_jenny_from_ozAustralia“Spotlessly clean, comfortable rooms with lift access.. Excellent bathroom and shower (one of the best of our 6-week stay). Very good price for Lecco if needing multiple rooms. Pleasant al fresco breakfast area. Lecco itself is absolutely stunning...”
- MarcinPoland“Very good location, spacious room (I think it has been updated recently, as the bathroom and lights looked pretty new). The bed was comfy and quiet. The neighbourhood was also quiet and safe. The building has a new elevator. Tip. The entrance is...”
- RNetherlands“The bathroom was very modern with a good working shower. Comfortable beds and a working airconditioning in the main room. The rooms were very clean. Good coffee at breakfast.”
Property questions and answersBrowse questions from guests for anything extra you want to know about the propertyThe property usually replies within a few days
Buongiorno, Le stanze dispongono di aria condizionata? C'è la possibilità di parcheggio gratuito vicino la struttura?Sì dispongono di aria condizionata ad esclusione della camera economy. Nella nostra via e nelle vie vicine il parcheggio è gratuito e illimitato, la disponibilità dipende dagli orari; dal tardo pomeriggio non è un problema trovare posto.Answered on 12 July 2021
Hi, We arrive to Lecco at about 10am. Would check in be possible at this time or is it possible to leave the bags at the hotel until check in time?Yes no problem for usAnswered on 26 January 2023
Hi! I would like to book your place on booking in June. But I also would like to know if there is still a possibility to book extra Airpot Shuttle to Orio al Serio Bergamo? Please let me know if there is a chance. If yes, what about the price? Best regards, Anna.Yes it is possible The shuttle price to Orio Al Serio Airport is € 90,00 - max 7 personsAnswered on 26 January 2023
Are cyclist allowed. Can we store your bicycles in our room.You can store bicycles in reception area. Not into the room.Answered on 26 January 2023
Property surroundings *
Facilities of SoloSonnoGreat facilities! Review score, 8.2
- Free WiFi
- Non-smoking rooms
- Airport shuttle
- Toilet paper
- Private bathroom
- Sun terrace
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- HikingAdditional charge
- CanoeingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Golf course (within 3 km)Additional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee house on site
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Parking garage
- Pet bowls
- Luggage storage
- Car hire
- Barber/beauty shop
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Key card access
- Safety deposit box
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Tile/marble floor
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 14:00 to 19:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
From 09:00 to 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 8 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Cash ATM card SoloSonno accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests must be quiet between 23:00 and 08:00.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
The fine print
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
Please inform SoloSonno in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: 097042-REC-00005
FAQs about SoloSonno
SoloSonno is 600 yards from the centre of Lecco. All distances are measured in straight lines. Actual travel distances may vary.
Check-in at SoloSonno is from 14:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
The prices at SoloSonno may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Guests staying at SoloSonno can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at SoloSonno include:
SoloSonno offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Bicycle rental
- Bike tours