B&B le Querciole del Chianti
Strada di Quercia al Poggio 1, 50021 Barberino di Val dʼElsa, Italy –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 160 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at B&B le Querciole del Chianti.
Although we know that the house was built around 1700, the first map detailing the property boundaries, deposited within the City Council Archives, goes back to 1864. The "Podere" the way it was known at the time, has always been known as "Le Querciole" . What does Querciole mean? We do believe it is due to the fact that being in a rural area, there was a massive presence of oak trees (quercia) still seen in the garden as well as the woods around.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Piazza Matteotti 7.5 miles
- Piazza Cisterna 8.7 miles
- San Gimignano 1300 8.7 miles
- Castello di Meleto 13 miles
- Palasport Mens Sana 13.2 miles
- Siena train station 13.5 miles
- Stadio comunale "Artemio Franchi" 14.2 miles
- Basilica di San Domenico 14.4 miles
- Casa di Santa Caterina 14.4 miles
- San Cristoforo 14.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Piazza del Campo 14.6 miles
- Pitti Palace 17.9 miles
- Ponte Vecchio 18.1 miles
- Palazzo Vecchio 18.2 miles
- Piazza della Signoria 18.2 miles
- Strozzi Palace 18.3 miles
- Sant'Ambrogio Market 18.4 miles
- Santa Maria Novella 18.5 miles
- The Mall Luxury Outlet 18.5 miles
- Convent of San Marco 18.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Locanda di Pietracupa Restaurant 3.1 miles
- Coop Supermarket 3.7 miles
- PAM Supermarket 3.7 miles
- La Toppa Restaurant 4 miles
- Palazzo Pretorio Restaurant 4 miles
- Poggibonsi Market 4.3 miles
- Siena Market 15.5 miles
- Peretola Airport 20.3 miles
- Galileo Galilei Airport 42.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose B&B le Querciole del Chianti
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Picnic Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Fence Around Pool
- Beach Umbrellas
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Pool With View
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Tour Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Adults Only
- Designated Smoking Area
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Please note that full payment of the booked stay is due on arrival.
Please note that the pool is open from May until September.
Bed linen and towels are changed twice a week. Additional changes are on request and at extra costs.
The property is set on 2 levels and there is no lift.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform B&B le Querciole del Chianti of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.