You're eligible for a Genius discount at Ai Tre Mercati! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Set in Palermo, Ai Tre Mercati has well-equipped accommodations featuring free WiFi, 2,950 feet from Palermo Cathedral and 0.8 mi from Palazzo dei Normanni.
All units feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. A fridge and kettle are also available.
Continental and Italian breakfast options are available every morning at the bed and breakfast.
Popular points of interest near Ai Tre Mercati include Via Maqueda, Ballaro Market and Vucciria. The nearest airport is Falcone-Borsellino Airport, 20 mi from the accommodations.
This is our guests' favorite part of Palermo, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
- Do you have privat bathroom in Rom ?Hi, thank you for your message, all roos have privat bathroom in Room, if you want you can see many pictures rooms in booking.com profile of Ai Tre MercatiAnswered on 4 September 2021
- Hi, can I park my car overnight? ThanksHi, we han't parking but close b&b there are different options parking, 2 free parking area on the street : piazza Ss Quaranta Martiri al Casalotto (1..Answered on 29 October 2021
- Dear sirs: I need to work from my room. Is your internet/ wifi service good? Recepton/connectivity good?the wi-fi is goodAnswered on 5 July 2022
- Our flight from the UK arrives at 21:20 (Ryanair) and could be late. Will it be possible to arrive at your hotel late, probably after midnight? Thanksthaks for your message, yes, you can arrive late, from airport to b&b there are 55 min with bus shuttle and 35/40 min with private trasferAnswered on 6 October 2022
- Is parking safe? Walking around at night in city center safe?FOR THE PARKING YOU HAVE DIFFERENT OPTION 2 FREE PARKIN AREA ON THE STREET AND GUARDED PARKING FOR FEE, THE CITY IS AS SAFE AS ANY OTHER eUROPEAN CITYAnswered on 28 April 2022
- Still looking?
3:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Ai Tre Mercati accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 1:00 AM and 6:00 AM.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
The fine print
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
Please inform Ai Tre Mercati of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: 19082053C102761
FAQs about Ai Tre Mercati
Check-in at Ai Tre Mercati is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at Ai Tre Mercati may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Ai Tre Mercati include:
Ai Tre Mercati is 0.6 miles from the center of Palermo.
Guests staying at Ai Tre Mercati can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Ai Tre Mercati offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Bike tours
- Walking tours