Viale Baccelli 174, 53042 Chianciano Terme, Italy – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Albergo Martini! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Featuring a traditional restaurant and a garden with tables and chairs, Albergo Martini is in the center of Chianciano Terme. Guests enjoy discounted rates at the Parco Acquasanta Thermal Resort, 2625 feet away. With free Wi-Fi and simple décor, guest rooms include a satellite TV, safe, and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Guests are offered a buffet breakfast every morning, while Tuscan specialties and Mediterranean cuisine are served for lunch and dinner at the hotel's restaurant. The hotel is a 15-minute drive from the famous Montepulciano Wine area and close to the Val D'Orcia Nature Reserve, ideal for hiking tours. The medieval town of Pienza is 12 mi away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.4 for a two-person trip.Albergo Martini has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Aug 29, 2013
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
See what guests loved the most:
- EdwardItaly“Quality price ratio. Dinner was sumptuous and breakfast offered lots of great selections.”
- SerenaItaly“The staff was extremely friendly and the room was clean. The breakfast was good with many sweet options and a few salty ones. The hotel is well located to visit the thermal bath and the explore the surroundings.”
- Vacance_22222Switzerland“Very nice hotel close to Montepulciano with a perfect view. Staff is very nice. Breakfast also good choice. Good coffee”
- EironwyUnited Kingdom“The welcome and the service. The bedroom was fine and breakfast was excellent .”
- BarboraSlovakia“The staff speaks zero english but everybody was very kind. I parked my motorcycle in front of the hotel, felt safe. The room itself was just fine for one night, I had a good sleep.”
- KonstantinosGreece“VERY CLEAN AND CENTRAL HOTEL WITH VERY HELPFUL STAFF, VERY GOOD BREAKFAST AND GOOD COFFEE!”
- KļaviņaLatvia“Rooms were clean and well equiped, breakfast was very good!”
- AmirUnited Kingdom“I enjoyed the buffet. The location of property is nice.”
- JacintaIndia“Staff very friendly and happy to help with questions. Breakfast included able to cater to dietary requirements. Free parking nearby.”
- SabineItaly“The elderly Hotel is a perfect lowcost Overnight stay on your trip to or from Rome (close to A 1), or for a weekend and offers You also to visit the elegant part of Montecatini Terme with promenade and nice boutiques, as well as the tiny little...”
Property questions and answers
Hotel area info *
Restaurants1 Restaurant On Site
- Ristorante Martini
- CuisineItalian • Pizza
- Open forBreakfast • Dinner
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Gluten-free • Dairy-free
Amenities of Albergo MartiniGreat facilities! Review score, 8.2
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' meals
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Wake-up service
- Packed lunches
- Air conditioningAdditional charge
- Tile/Marble floor
From 2:30 PM to 12:30 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
From 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Cash ATM card Albergo Martini accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Albergo Martini of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Albergo Martini
Albergo Martini has 1 restaurant:
- Ristorante Martini
Albergo Martini offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Guests staying at Albergo Martini can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Albergo Martini may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Albergo Martini is from 2:30 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at Albergo Martini include:
Albergo Martini is 3,100 feet from the center of Chianciano Terme. All distances are measured in straight lines. Actual travel distances may vary.