This boutique hotel is housed in a medieval palace in the heart of Brescia. It is located between Piazza del Duomo and Piazza della Loggia, both a few steps away.
With free WiFi and air conditioning, rooms at the Orologio hotel are all en suite. Each comes with a mini-bar, safe, flat-screen TV and tiled floors. Some rooms boast wood-beamed ceilings.
Albergo Orologio is a 10-minute walk from Brescia Castle and from Santa Giulia Museum. Brescia Train Station is about 0.6 mi away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Hi, I want to book the triple room with a BALCONY, may I please ask for a photo of the views? Are there views of the balcony?Dear guest, The triple room unfortunately does not have the balcony. We have a little internal courtyard with chairs and table in common for all our..Answered on April 6, 2022
- I would be staying the Sunday after 1000Miglia 25October. Would it be possible to store some luggage with you Thursday morning before race 22OctoberDear Guest, Thanks for contacting us! We inform You that You can leave Your luggage in deposit just if You will be our guest and maximum for 2 suiteca..Answered on March 20, 2020
- Can I do the tourist quarantine there ?We are really sorry we dont offer this service in our hotel.Answered on December 4, 2021
- We staye with u in 2017. Not renting car this time. Cost of shuttle from Milan on 10/4/2022?From Milan Airport Malpensa or Orio Al Serio? On 10/04/2022? what do you mean?Answered on June 12, 2022
- Buonasera, i cani nel vostro albergo posso stare da soli in camera per qualche ora? grazieBuonasera, dipende dal proprio cane, se è tranquillo, non si spaventa continuando ad abbaiare ed è abituato a restare da solo senza creare alcun prob..Answered on July 27, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:30 PM - 11:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
ATM card Albergo Orologio accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Albergo Orologio
Albergo Orologio has 1 restaurant:
- Oste Sobrio
Check-in at Albergo Orologio is from 2:30 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at Albergo Orologio include:
The prices at Albergo Orologio may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Albergo Orologio is 500 feet from the center of Brescia.
Albergo Orologio offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental
From the nearest airport, you can get to Albergo Orologio by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 40min
Guests staying at Albergo Orologio can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.6).
Breakfast option(s) include: