Via Dei Cappuccini 19, Via Veneto, 00187 Rome, Italy –
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 1285 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Albergo Ottocento, this name evokes the elegance, privacy and harmony of the Italian 19th century way of living. Set in a 1860s building, its dimension suggests the peace and rest of a typical countryside mansion even if the hotel is located in the heart of Rome, between Via Sistina and Via Veneto, a few steps from Trevi Fountain and Spanish steps, next to the most elegant area of international shopping, in the center of the capital. This enviable position, combined with the elegant style of its interiors design, makes our hotel a landmark for refined and exclusive customers.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Piazza Barberini 0.1 miles
- Barberini Metro Station 0.1 miles
- Spanish Steps 0.3 miles
- Quirinale 0.3 miles
- Piazza di Spagna 0.3 miles
- Trevi Fountain 0.3 miles
- Church of Santa Susanna 0.3 miles
- Spagna Metro Station 0.3 miles
- Trinita dei Monti 0.3 miles
- San Silvestro in Capite 0.4 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Rome Termini Train Station 0.7 miles
- Roman Forum 0.8 miles
- Piazza Navona 0.8 miles
- Campo de' Fiori 1 miles
- Coliseum 1 miles
- Castel Sant'Angelo 1.1 miles
- San Francesco a Ripa 1.5 miles
- St. Peter's Basilica 1.7 miles
- Vatican Museums 1.7 miles
- Roma Stadio Olimpico 2.7 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Donei Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Carrefur Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Campo de Fiori Market 0.6 miles
- Tevere River 0.6 miles
- Rome Ciampino Airport 9 miles
- Rome Fiumicino Airport 14.3 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
Popular brands like: Cartier, Gucci, Prada, Burberry, Louis Vuitton
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Roof Garden Tancredi
Open for: Dinner
5 reasons to choose Albergo Ottocento
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Rome
Most popular facilities
- Emergency cord in bathroom
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Shuttle service
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 00:00
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Albergo Ottocento accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.