Palazzo Sa Pischedda
Via Roma 2, 08013 Bosa, Italy –
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 904 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Superior Triple Room
Double or Twin Room with City View
Double or Twin Room with Panoramic View
Deluxe Double Room with Bath
Classic Double Room (1 Adult)
Classic Double Room
Superior Double Room with Terrace
The Art Nouveau building was built by the former owner Mr. Muroni following the great urban evolution and commercial development of Bosa. This building was built in 1896 and still holds ancient ‘frescoes’ painted by Emilio Scherer (Parma 1845 - Bosa 1924) . Now Bosa is one of the largest towns in Sardinia and specialises in the production of leather, fruit, vegetables, tuna and wine, trading within Sardinia and abroad. The hotel is located a few metres from the Sas Conzas old tanneries, which used to be a place of residence for people of all kinds of social standings, such as judges, engineers, bankers, landowners and horsemen. During your stay you can also request to see the old registration cards and the hotels’ ancient records which give you a sense of the history, culture and charm, unique to Bosa.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Is Arenas Beach 16.8 miles
- Capo Mannu Beach 19.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- supermarket Supermarket 0.1 miles
- tipical cuisine with a dedicated menù for guest-hotel Restaurant 0.1 miles
- hall bars-cafè Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- open-market every tuesday Market 0.5 miles
- ideal for jogging 3 km round trip (San Pietro) Mountain 0.9 miles
- S\'abba Druche beautiful beaches embedded-nature Ocean/Sea 1.9 miles
- Cumpoltittu beaches embedded-nature Ocean/Sea 2.8 miles
- monte Pittada (for hiking) Mountain 3.1 miles
- Tentizzos natural swimming pools in the rock Ocean/Sea 3.7 miles
- lago Omodeo Lake 24.9 miles
- Fiume Temo (canoa-boat trip) River 0 miles
- Fertilia Airport 25.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Ristorante Sa Pischedda
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
4 Reasons to Choose Palazzo Sa Pischedda
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Snorkeling (additional charge)
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Diving (additional charge)
- Hiking (additional charge)
- Canoeing (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Windsurfing (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! Wired internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Airport Pick-up (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:30 PM - 10:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 16 years is charged EUR 15 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 10 per night in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 25 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
ATM card Palazzo Sa Pischedda accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.