Offering an outdoor swimming pool and a garden, Hotel Le Colline is set amid the Tuscan countryside, 0.6 mi from San Gimignano’s historic center. It offers rustic-style rooms with free Wi-Fi.
Surrounded by a garden, the air-conditioned rooms come with a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom with shower. Some rooms feature a balcony with garden views.
A continental buffet breakfast is served daily in the breakfast room. Da Nisio, the hotel’s restaurant, offers Tuscan dishes and a variety of local wines.
An array of activities can be enjoyed in the area, including horse-riding, tennis, cycling and golf.
From Le Colline, guests can visit the nearby medieval towns, such as Poggibonsi, a 15-minute drive away. Florence Peretola Airport is 37 mi from the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Could you please confirm that I have made a booking for a double room for Thursday 18th August 2022 under the name of Scott BradleyConfirmed! Thank you so much for your reservation :) Best regards The staffAnswered on 2 November 2021
- Hi. And friend and I would love to stay at your beautiful property and I wonder if you would be ok with my small dog there? She is trained and niceHi, thank you so much to your kind request :) Of course we accept your little friend, we just have a €10,00/per night supplement If you want some othe..Answered on 9 July 2021
- Hello, Do you serve eggs, vegetables, cheese for breakfast? Can you please give me some detail about the content of the continental breakfast? Thank y..Hello, we have slices of cheese, mozzarella, vegetables (such as dried tomatoes, artichokes, strips of peppers, olives), ham, salami and croissants, c..Answered on 31 May 2022
- Hello, I would like to know do you have vegetarian ( excluding eggs) options for breakfast. We have booked for 29 and 30 March 2022We have continental Breakfast with sweets and saladsAnswered on 18 March 2022
- Is it possible/ safe to walk back from San Gimigiano in the dark?It is a country walk but yes, it's safe You just have to pay attencion 100 meters walking along the principal street but then you will easily reach th..Answered on 28 March 2022
- Still looking?
Ristorante Da Nisio
Open for: Dinner
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking tours
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Street parking
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Indoor play area
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit press
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- Pet bowls
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- All ages welcome
- Pool/Beach towels
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
ATM card Hotel Le Colline accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Bar is closed from Sun, Nov 06, 2022 until Fri, Mar 24, 2023
Piscina esterna: Closed from Thu, Oct 13, 2022 until Mon, May 01, 2023
FAQs about Hotel Le Colline
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Hotel Le Colline is 0.8 miles from the center of San Gimignano.
Check-in at Hotel Le Colline is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at Hotel Le Colline include:
Guests staying at Hotel Le Colline can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hotel Le Colline offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Swimming pool
- Happy hour
- Bike tours
- Live sports events (broadcast)
The prices at Hotel Le Colline may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hotel Le Colline has 1 restaurant:
- Ristorante Da Nisio