Borgo SS Apostoli 17, Uffizi, 50123 Florence, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 489 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Florence
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Alessandra! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Just 800 feet from the Uffizi Gallery, Hotel Alessandra is set in a 16th-century building, once a noble residence. It offers air-conditioned rooms and free Wi-Fi throughout.
All rooms come with a TV and telephone and most have wood floors. Bathrooms are all private. In addition to the free Wi-Fi service, guests also have a free internet point.
A large buffet breakfast is served until 09:30 in the hotel's cozy dining room. Staff at reception are always happy to help and can arrange museum tickets and offer useful tourist information.
Florence's famous Ponte Vecchio just 650 feet away, while Florence Cathedral is less than 10 minutes away on foot.
The Alessandra Hotel is set in a historic building and so the elevator is small. The building's entrance has a staircase to climb before reaching the elevator.
This is our guests' favorite part of Florence, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is the breakfast buffet vegan friendly?Vegan requests may be managed on request with some days of notice. AndreaAnswered on 25 January 2020
- Can the double bed be 2 singles instead. I am coming with my daughterNo problem at all, please mention your preference at the moment of your confirmation with us. Regards AndreaAnswered on 7 June 2022
- Hi, we are staying at your hotel this weekend. As we have a tour booked very early Saturday morning, could you tell us when breakfast is served pls?Breakfast is served from 7.30 to 9.30. Something may be available around 7.10am :-) Hope this helpsAnswered on 28 October 2022
- How much extra for towels and sheets and is the room serviced dailyThey are included in the rate, sorry for the trouble but tjhere is a bug in the description. Thanks for asking AndreaAnswered on 15 March 2023
- Hello, can you tell me about parking options for your hotel? We are arriving early for a cooking class so we dont have a lot of time to figure it out...Thanks for your note. Garage delle Terme is the closest one and is in the next street from the hotel. Very close :-)Answered on 3 June 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- City view
- Outdoor furniture
- Socket near the bed
- Cooking classAdditional chargeOff-site
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Parking garage
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
2:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 5 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Hotel Alessandra accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Please inform Hotel Alessandra of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hotel Alessandra
Hotel Alessandra offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Cooking class
- Bike tours
Hotel Alessandra is 1,000 feet from the center of Florence.
Room options at Hotel Alessandra include:
The prices at Hotel Alessandra may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Hotel Alessandra can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Hotel Alessandra is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.