Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Borgo SS Apostoli 17, Uffizi, 50123 Florence, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 483 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose Hotel Alessandra
- Is the breakfast buffet vegan friendly?Vegan requests may be managed on request with some days of notice. AndreaAnswered on January 25, 2020
- Hello, can you tell me about parking options for your hotel? We are arriving early for a cooking class so we dont have a lot of time to figure it out....Thanks for your note. Garage delle Terme is the closest one and is in the next street from the hotel. Very close :-)Answered on June 3, 2022
- Do you have an outdoor terrace accessible to all guests?We have a small terrace on the roofs open to guess till 10pmAnswered on May 30, 2022
- Is there a terrace for lounging?We have a small terrace on the roofs open to guess till 10pmAnswered on May 30, 2022
- Hello your description states... "upper floors accessible by elevator" and ALSO "upper floors a accessible by stairs only" This is confusing !Thanks for your interest. We are placed in a 1507 building where the lift to reach the reception floor is 30 steps after the entrance on the street le...Answered on May 8, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
2:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 5 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Hotel Alessandra accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Please inform Hotel Alessandra of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Hotel Alessandra
Room options at Hotel Alessandra include:
Hotel Alessandra is 1,000 feet from the center of Florence.
Check-in at Hotel Alessandra is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Alessandra by:
- Taxi 30min
Guests staying at Hotel Alessandra can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Hotel Alessandra may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hotel Alessandra offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Cooking class
- Bike tours