Via Castelfidardo 84, Central Station, 00185 Rome, Italy – Great location - show map – Metro access
Stay in the heart of Rome
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Alpi Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Boasting a spacious rooftop terrace, Hotel Alpi is an Art-Nouveau style property 5 minutes' walk from Termini Train Station. Castro Pretorio Metro Station is only 350 yards from the hotel.
All rooms at the Alpi Hotel are individually decorated, in either a classic or modern design. Rooms feature a kettle and an interactive flat-screen TV with satellite channels and free WiFi.
Breakfast is served in the dedicated room and guests can enjoy the use of a shared Illy coffe machine. Breakfast can be enjoyed on the terrace on request.
The Alpi has been owned by the same family since 1963, and the professional staff provide a personalised service. The Coliseum is only 2 metro stops, on line B, from Termini Station.
This is our guests' favourite part of Rome, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- We had to cancel our non-refundable booking due to the CoronaVirus. We are unable to travel from the United States. Will we receive a full refund?No refund could be done we are providing a voucher for the full amount paid validity one year from the original check in dateAnswered on 6 May 2020
- Hello, Could you please tell me what time breakfast is available? Also, do you have a restaurant which serves dinner? Thank you.Hello from Hotel Alpi Rome ! Our buffet breakfast is served daily from 7,00 a.m. to 10,30 a.m. and on Saturdays and Sundays until 11,00 a.m. In case a..Answered on 22 February 2020
- How much the breakfast per person?the breakfast cost 14 euro per person per dayAnswered on 17 May 2022
- Hi, do I need to be vacntinated to stay in a hotel or negative test is enough? Thank you in advance for prompt answe.Goodmorning from Hotel Alpi Rome ! Actually from April 1st we do not require any longer negative tests or vaccination green pass to be accommodated in..Answered on 20 May 2022
- Hi: Arriving at Rome AirPort about 2:00am Monday night or should I say Tuesday morning. Can we check in that late? Please let me know. AnnaGood Morning Mrs Anna, and thanks to contact us! No problem about your late checkin ! Please advice us if you have delay or any problem! Thanks and se..Answered on 4 October 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- Children's high chair
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitsAdditional charge
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Street parking
- Public transport ticketsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centreAdditional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Car hire
- Laptop safe
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Hot tub/JacuzziAdditional charge
- MassageAdditional charge
14:00 - 00:00
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 3 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Alpi Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Alpi Hotel
Room options at Alpi Hotel include:
Check-in at Alpi Hotel is from 14:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Guests staying at Alpi Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Alpi Hotel is 1.2 miles from the centre of Rome.
Alpi Hotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Happy hour
- Bicycle rental
The prices at Alpi Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Yes, there is a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Alpi Hotel on this page.
Alpi Hotel has 1 restaurant: