Featuring a terrace with a hot tub and biosauna, the Alpotel Venezia is 1,650 feet from Lake Molveno and 2.5 mi from the Paganella ski area. It also has a restaurant and a bar, and is surrounded by a large garden. Wi-Fi is free throughout.
All the rooms come with light wood furniture and have an Alpine feel. Each unit includes a TV, and a private bathroom with hairdryer and toiletries.
The on-site restaurant serves local Trentino specialties and salad buffets. The bar offers the perfect spot for a characteristic Italian aperitif, including drinks and light snacks.
Guests at the Alpotel Venezia can rent mountain bikes and electric bicycles for exploring the surroundings. The hotel is a part of the Dolomites Walking Hotels and organizes excursions to the Adamello Brenta National Park.
A free public bus stopping right in front of the hotel connects it with the Paganella ski resort. Located in Molveno city center, Alpotel provides free private parking.
This is our guests' favorite part of Molveno, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- I have a Dodge Ram truck. Do you have large size parking. I also have a golden retriever service animal that I need to request to stay with us.We have a parking lot big enough for your car, in case for the heights of the car we can evaluate whether to bring it in the underground garage or outside. Dogs are accepted, the supplement is 10 euros per day, the only limited area is the restaurantAnswered on May 21, 2021
- What does breakfast included half board 20 euro meanBreakfast consists of a rich buffet of homemade pastries and cakes, tasty Trentino agricultural products and many other sweet and savoury delicacies. For meals such as lunch and dinner, the cost is 20 euros per personAnswered on May 21, 2021
- Can I park a large vehicle at hotel and I have a pet. Is this ok?Nel garage possono entrare veicoli di altezza massima 200 centimetri (2 metri), all'esterno abbiamo un piazzale per veicoli più alti. Per il cane è previsto un supplemento di euro 10 al giorno.Answered on May 28, 2021
Most popular amenities
12:00 PM - 11:00 PM
7:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 2 are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 2 and up are allowed)
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
ATM card Alpotel Dolomiten accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
When traveling with pets, please note that an extra charge of EUR 10 per night applies.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
FAQs about Alpotel Dolomiten
Check-in at Alpotel Dolomiten is from 12:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
The nearest beach is 1,300 feet from Alpotel Dolomiten.
Alpotel Dolomiten is 1,000 feet from the center of Molveno.
The prices at Alpotel Dolomiten may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Alpotel Dolomiten on this page.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Alpotel Dolomiten by:
- Car 1h 40min
Room options at Alpotel Dolomiten include:
Alpotel Dolomiten offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Game room
- Steam room
- Themed dinners
- Spa facilities
- Live music/Performance
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Open-air bath
- Bicycle rental
- Walking tours
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Tour or class about local culture
Guests staying at Alpotel Dolomiten can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.5).
Breakfast option(s) include: