Via Marco Aurelio 49, 00184 Rome, Italy –
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 912 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Appartamenti MarcoAurelio49.
Luxury Penthouse Apartment with Terrace
Two-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony
One-Bedroom Apartment with Terrace
Superior One-Bedroom Apartment
Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony
Penthouse One-Bedroom Apartment with Terrace
A little 'history of the building. It rises in 1928 after the end of World War I by the hand of the Earl Cosimo Iaia, graduated in Economics and personal tailor of the American ambassador in Italy. He and his American friend revolutionised the idea of the ice cream cone and with the gains of his factory cones Norge, decided to buy plots of land in several blocks in the center of Rome, one of them was right on Celio hill, where you will find the current activity of the apartments MarcoAurelio49. He built the entire block predicting that in the near future, people, but most tourists would appreciate small and comfortable apartments just a short walk from the Colosseum, at that time little considered. All of his buildings are recognisable thanks to its initials "CI" placed above each door. It's an honor for us to carry forward the great project of my great grandfather, a great man who had great ideas for the future.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Domus Aurea 0.2 miles
- The Colosseum 0.3 miles
- San Giovanni Hospital 0.3 miles
- Arch of Costantine 0.4 miles
- Colosseo Metro Station 0.4 miles
- Via Sacra 0.5 miles
- Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano 0.5 miles
- Manzoni Metro Station 0.5 miles
- Cavour Metro Station 0.5 miles
- Circo Massimo Metro Station 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Roman Forum 0.7 miles
- Roma Termini 1 miles
- Trevi Fountain 1.2 miles
- Trastevere 1.2 miles
- Campo de' Fiori 1.4 miles
- Piazza Navona 1.5 miles
- Piazza di Spagna 1.5 miles
- Castel Sant'Angelo 1.9 miles
- St. Peter's Basilica 2.4 miles
- Vatican Museums 2.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Porta Portese Market 0.6 miles
- Twins Bar Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Le Naumachie Restaurant 0 miles
- Carrefour Supermarket 0 miles
- Ostia Ocean/Sea 16.2 miles
- Tevere River 0.2 miles
- Ciampino Airport 7.8 miles
- Fiumicino Airport 14.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Pet Bowls
- Pet Basket
- Air Conditioning
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Soundproof Rooms
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Food & Drink
- Grocery Deliveries
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 35 per day.
- Street Parking
- Secured Parking
- Airport Drop-off (additional charge)
- Airport Pick-up (additional charge)
- Public Transportation Tickets (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 1:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Appartamenti MarcoAurelio49 accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.