Armani Hotel Milano
Via Manzoni 31, Milan City Center, 20121 Milan, Italy –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 730 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Armani Hotel Milano.
Welcome to a place where every element embodies the Armani lifestyle and design philosophies and promises to take care of the guests sharing the Armani passion for comfort, elegance and service. Armani Hotel Milano brings to life the “Stay with Armani” philosophy delivering a genuine home approach and a unique lifestyle experience where every need, desire and whim is fulfilled for each guest individually.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Montenapoleone Metro Station 0 miles
- Milan Fashion District 0.1 miles
- Via Montenapoleone 0.1 miles
- Via Manzoni 0.2 miles
- Brera Art Gallery 0.3 miles
- Brera 0.3 miles
- La Scala 0.3 miles
- Brera district 0.3 miles
- San Babila 0.3 miles
- Teatro Nuovo Milano 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Palestro 0.4 miles
- Villa Necchi Campiglio 0.5 miles
- Milan Cathedral 0.5 miles
- Duomo 0.5 miles
- Cairoli 0.6 miles
- Sforzesco Castle 0.6 miles
- Arena Civica 0.8 miles
- Centrale metro station 1.1 miles
- Porta Romana 1.4 miles
- San Siro Stadium 3.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Peck Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Eataly Supermarket 1.1 miles
- Pasticceria Marchesi Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Linate Airport 4.4 miles
- Malpensa Airport 25.7 miles
- Orio Al Serio Airport 28 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Milan Fashion District
Popular brands like: Cartier, Gucci, Tiffany & Co, Hermès, Louis Vuitton
Corso Vittorio Emanuele
Popular brands like: H&M, Zara
Popular brands like: Prada, Burberry, Armani
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
ARMANI / Ristorante
Food: Italian, Mediterranean
5 Reasons to Choose Armani Hotel Milano
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Milan
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness/Spa Locker Rooms
- Spa Lounge/Relaxation Area
- Steam Room
- Spa Facilities
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Wheelchair Accessible
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 65 per day.
- Airport Drop-off (additional charge)
- Airport Pick-up (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Pet Bowls
- Pet Basket
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Soundproof Rooms
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Airport Shuttle
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 4 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 4 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge in an extra bed.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 100 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Armani Hotel Milano accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.