A Tribute To Music Residenza
Castello 4127, Riva degli Schiavoni, Castello, 30122 Venice, Italy –
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 713 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Double or Twin Room with Canal View
Classic Double Room
Superior Double Room with Canal View
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 2 years of age)
Family Triple Room with Canal View
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 2 years of age)
Family Room with Canal View
Our building is born in the XVIII Century as Hotel Aurora and was later completely restored and renamed “Residenza A Tribute to Music” in 2006. Every floor is dedicated to a different musical genre (classical, jass and blues, pop and rock and italian) and every room is dedicated to an artist that kind. Most of our rooms offer a unique and breathtaking view on the venetian lagoon. Others offer an equally characteristic view on a typical Venetian little square (campiello).
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Arsenale Station 0 miles
- Museum of Naval History 0.1 miles
- San Zaccaria Station 0.2 miles
- San Zaccaria 0.3 miles
- Arsenale 0.3 miles
- The Bridge of Sighs 0.3 miles
- The Ducal Palace 0.4 miles
- Church of San Giorgio Maggiore 0.4 miles
- Bacino San Marco 0.4 miles
- St. Mark's Basilica 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Piazza San Marco 0.5 miles
- Rialto Bridge 0.7 miles
- Teatro La Fenice 0.7 miles
- Ca' d'Oro 0.8 miles
- San Michele Cemetery Island 0.9 miles
- Venice Santa Lucia Train Station 1.4 miles
- Aqualandia Water Park 13.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- RIALTO FISH MARKET Market 0.9 miles
- TAVERNA ALLO SCALINETTO Restaurant 0.1 miles
- PASTICCERIA ALLA BRAGORA Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- PUNTO SMA Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Marco Polo Airport 5 miles
- Canova Airport 16.8 miles
- Ronchi Dei Legionari Airport 60.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose A Tribute To Music Residenza
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Venice
Most Popular Facilities
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Soundproof Rooms
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years is charged EUR 15 per person per night in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 40 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
A Tribute To Music Residenza accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.