B&B La Casa dei Tintori
33 Corso dei Tintori, Santa Croce, 50122 Florence, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.9/10! (score from 251 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Florence
You're eligible for a Genius discount at B&B La Casa dei Tintori! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in Florence, a 5-minute walk from Uffizi Gallery and 0.4 miles from the center, B&B La Casa dei Tintori has air-conditioned accommodations with free WiFi, and a shared lounge.
The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hairdryer and bidet.
An Italian, vegan or gluten-free breakfast is available each morning at the property.
Popular points of interest near B&B La Casa dei Tintori include Palazzo Vecchio, Ponte Vecchio and Piazza della Signoria. The nearest airport is Florence Airport, 6.8 miles from the accommodation.
This is our guests' favorite part of Florence, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- hi! Is there free parking available?Hi! Unfortunately in Florence there's no longer any free parking available, just one close to Scandicci but VERY far from the center. Likely, there's many comfortable options in our surroundings with different prices.Answered on 17 July 2021
- Do you have hairdryer in roomsHello, of course! We also replaced those recently with better onesAnswered on 20 March 2022
- Hi do you provide a kettle or tea/coffee making facility in the room. Also how far is it to walk from the train station. Thank youHello, And thank you for your message. Our rooms are not provided with kettle and coffee machine, but during the day our guest can use the ones in the common area of the B&BAnswered on 6 November 2022
- Hi Do any of your twin rooms have a double bed for a couple to sleep together or are they only two single beds?Hello, in our B&B we have rooms for any needs :) 2 standard double rooms (Indigo and Yellow) 1 deluxe triple room (Green) 1 Junior Suite up to four people (Red) 1 twin bed room (Light Blue) While booking, just be sure to book the rooms you preferAnswered on 19 April 2022
- Do you have an elevator as we are elderly coupleGood evening, Our building is very old (XIIIsec) and it's not provided with elevator. Anyway, our B&B is situated on the 1st floor and there's only one flight of stair with 20 steps to get to our B&BAnswered on 16 July 2022
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Socket near the bed
- Cooking classAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleries
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee house on site
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Key access
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Tile/Marble floor
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
2:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
B&B La Casa dei Tintori accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform B&B La Casa dei Tintori of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about B&B La Casa dei Tintori
The prices at B&B La Casa dei Tintori may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
B&B La Casa dei Tintori offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Temporary art galleries
- Cooking class
- Bike tours
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
Room options at B&B La Casa dei Tintori include:
Guests staying at B&B La Casa dei Tintori can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Breakfast to go
Check-in at B&B La Casa dei Tintori is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
B&B La Casa dei Tintori is 2,300 feet from the center of Florence.