You're eligible for a Genius discount at Villa Noctis! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Villa Noctis is located in Ravenna, 1,300 feet from San Vitale. Secured, paid private parking is available on site.
Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a seating area for your convenience. Some rooms include views of the garden or city. Every room has an private bathroom with amenities.
The bed and breakfast offers bikes rental. Mausoleo di Galla Placidia is 1,300 feet from Villa Noctis, while Basilica of Sant'Apollinare Nuovo is 1,950 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Fellini International Airport, 34 mi from Villa Noctis.
Private transfer to Porto Corsini cruise terminal available upon request.
This is our guests' favorite part of Ravenna, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Good day, Could we walk to your place from the train station? How far is it? Thank you, YvonneHi Yvonne, yes you can. It's a 15 minutes walk. Kind RegardsAnswered on August 30, 2022
- Good day! We are interested in your studio for a week stay, can you provide a cot with mattress because we have a 1-year-old baby. Huazeker een kinderbedje met zijkanten. Vriendelijke groeten MassimilianoAnswered on August 19, 2021
- Are the two double rooms w garden view on the ground floor?￼ ￼ is the bar available for aperitivo? Sounds like a lovely place you have￼￼. ThanksHi, the rooms with garden view are on the first floor and if you'd like to have an aperitivo the bar is open. Kind RegardsAnswered on November 4, 2022
- Is cigar smoking allowed in the garden?Yes, it is. Any smoking is allowed in the garden. Kind RegardsAnswered on August 30, 2022
- Hello, My husband and I will take a cruise on May 16, 2022. We are staying in a Hotel in Piazza San Marco. How to go from Piazza San Marco to your hotel in Ravenna. Is it next to the Porto Corsini? We really appreciate your help. VaniaGood morning In Porto Corsini bus 90 x Ravenna takes you to the train station (in about 25 minutes), Villa Noctis is 800 meters away. We are in the historic center near the unesco monuments. alternatively taxi. Available Best regards MassimilianoAnswered on January 25, 2022
Most popular amenities
1:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Villa Noctis accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
The fine print
A surcharge of EUR 30 applies for arrivals after check-in hours. All requests for late arrival are subject to confirmation by the property. The latest possible check-in, even if paying the surcharge, is 23:00
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Please inform Villa Noctis of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
License number: Pratica N. 02275040398-H199561-0849123/1 COMUNE DI RAVENNA
FAQs about Villa Noctis
From the nearest airport, you can get to Villa Noctis by:
- Car 45min
- Train 1h 30min
Room options at Villa Noctis include:
Villa Noctis is 1,500 feet from the center of Ravenna.
Check-in at Villa Noctis is from 1:30 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Villa Noctis offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bicycle rental
- Bike tours
- Live sports events (broadcast)
The prices at Villa Noctis may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.