Via Petigliolo Di Strada 16, 50027 Strada, Italy –
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 23 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Agriturismo Solaia is located in the Chianti near Florence, just 25 minutes from the centre of the city. The house dates back to 1800, used like barn in the old farm Solaia. Surrounded by olive trees and facing the hills of Chianti here you will find a relaxing atmosphere for your holiday, excellent base for exploring Tuscany. All accommodation are recently renovated (february 2016) with new furnitures, free internet wifi, free parking, a very big garden, common washing machine. Just 50 meters away you will find the stop for the bus to the center of Florence and a restaurant. You can make use of the hiker environmental guide service to explore the Chianti area on foot. The farm Solaia produces honey and olive oil, and periodically organizes tastings on demand. We live here with our new family, composed by me, my husband and our little son.
Area Info –
- Certosa Museum 5.4 miles
- Villa Medicea 5.9 miles
- Piazza Matteotti 6.3 miles
- Basilica di San Miniato al Monte 6.4 miles
- Piazzale Michelangelo 6.4 miles
- The Rose Garden 6.5 miles
- Obihall 6.5 miles
- Porta Romana, Florence 6.6 miles
- Museum of Natural History 6.8 miles
- Boboli Garden 6.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Pitti Palace 6.8 miles
- Ponte Vecchio 6.9 miles
- Sant'Ambrogio Market 6.9 miles
- Palazzo Vecchio 7 miles
- Piazza della Signoria 7 miles
- Strozzi Palace 7.1 miles
- Santa Maria Novella 7.3 miles
- Convent of San Marco 7.6 miles
- The Mall Luxury Outlet 8.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Ristorante Da Padelina Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Carrefour Supermarket 1.2 miles
- Coop Supermarket 2.5 miles
- Ristorante il caminetto del chianti Restaurant 0 miles
- Ristorante La Martellina Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Monte San Michele Mountain 12.4 miles
- Peretola Airport 10.1 miles
- Galileo Galilei Airport 44.7 miles
- Guglielmo Marconi Airport 59.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Agriturismo Solaia
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Picnic Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Hiking (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Baby Safety Gates
- Kids' Outdoor Play Equipment
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 7:30 PM
8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child from 3 to 12 years is charged EUR 15 per person per night when using existing beds.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 2.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Agriturismo Solaia accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.