Via Ghibellina 121, Uffizi, 50122 Florence, Italy –
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 167 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Bargello121 apartments are located in an ancient building (Palazzo Baroncini, formerly Palazzo Martini Bernardi). These flats were restored early summer 2014. Now they offer all comforts, maintaining the antique atmosphere provided by cross vaults and “pietra serena” (tipical Tuscan grey stone) fittings. The apartments are equipped with air conditioning, heating, free wi-fi, Tv, and all the necessary for cooking in a relaxing atmosphere: • fridge • kettle & Moka express • comprehensive set of cutlery, dishes, glasses • cookware and kitchen tools • hot electric plates. Sheets and towels are provided.
I am a journalist and I deal with innovation and technology; I’m a mother of a 22 years girl and a wife; a dog and a cat are part of the family. I love books, movies and traveling. I appreciate the food and I love cooking. When possible, I like to go to our house in the countryside (Casole d'Elsa, Siena). I would like to offer my guests a pleasant and relaxing place in the heart of the city so they can appreciate the beauty of Florence and Tuscany, the works of art, good food.
In Bargello 121 apartments, you are in the heart of Florence. You don’t need any public transportation to visit old town and museums, to go shopping, to have a drink. • 121 steps to Bargello Museum (Donatello and Michelangelo sculptures) • 5 minutes walking to Santa Maria del Fiore (Brunelleschi dome) • 5 minutes walking to Piazza Signoria and Uffizi Gallery • 10 minutes walking to Academy Gallery (Michelangelo David) You will find coffee houses, wine bar and restaurants within walking distance You can also buy fresh food at the San Lorenzo and Sant'Ambrogio markets or at supermarkets nearby The train station is within walking distance (15-20 minutes); from there you can also catch the train to Pisa airport or the bus to Florence airport. You can book a taxi by phone (+39 055 4242, +39 055 4390)
Languages spoken: Italian, English
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Bargello Museum 0 miles
- National Museum of Bargello 0.1 miles
- Dante's House 0.1 miles
- Palazzo Vecchio 0.2 miles
- Piazza della Signoria 0.2 miles
- Santa Croce Church 0.2 miles
- Casa Buonarroti 0.2 miles
- Uffizi Gallery 0.2 miles
- Church of Orsanmichele 0.2 miles
- Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Ponte Vecchio 0.4 miles
- Sant'Ambrogio Market 0.4 miles
- Strozzi Palace 0.4 miles
- Santa Maria Novella 0.5 miles
- Pitti Palace 0.6 miles
- Convent of San Marco 0.6 miles
- The Mall Luxury Outlet 11.2 miles
- Piazza Matteotti 13.3 miles
- BARBERINO DESIGNER OUTLET 15 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Mercato di San Lorenzo Market 0.6 miles
- La loggia degli Albizi Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Fish Lab Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Carrefour Express Supermarket 0.1 miles
- La Cucina Del Ghianda Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Caffetteria delle Oblate Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Conad Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Revoir Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- Mercato di Sant\'Ambrogio Market 0.5 miles
- Trattoria Gozzi Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Peretola Airport 3.7 miles
- Galileo Galilei Airport 43.1 miles
- Guglielmo Marconi Airport 52.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 25 per day.
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Any additional children or adults are charged EUR 2.50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Bargello121 accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.