Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Bed & Breakfast Camollia
Via Biagio Di Montluc 29, 53100 Siena, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 535 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose Bed & Breakfast Camollia
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?Fatta la sanificazione dell'intera struttura da una ditta specializzata. Pulizia Giornaliera camere ed aree comuni è fatta con dei prodotti specifici.Answered on May 12, 2020
- Hello. We want to book a room with a double bed, is that possible? We do not want two single beds. We can’t pick the bed type so I’m double checkingYes of courseAnswered on July 20, 2021
- Hi. I plan to visit in Sept for 2 nights by motorcycle. Can I park in the citroen shop driveway next to you on their driveway? Thank you GaryHello Gary,you can park the motorcycle close the B&BAnswered on June 19, 2021
- Il B&B si trova fuori della ZTL giusto? Disponete di parcheggio privato?IL B&B è subito fuori dalla Ztl,quindi si puo' arrivare di fronte direttamente con la macchina. Il B&B non dispone di parcheggio privato ,ma nelle immediate vicinanze si può parcheggiare gratuitamente.Answered on February 27, 2020
- Hi, I see your hotel is just outside the Siena ZTL (limited traffic zone). Is there parking available?B&B i just outside the ZTL.There are same parking free along the wall,or at 2 euro day at the trai station,10 minutes walk to the B&B by the escalatorAnswered on November 4, 2021
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 5 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Bed & Breakfast Camollia accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Please inform Bed & Breakfast Camollia of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about Bed & Breakfast Camollia
The prices at Bed & Breakfast Camollia may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Bed & Breakfast Camollia by:
- Bus 1h
Check-in at Bed & Breakfast Camollia is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Bed & Breakfast Camollia is 0.7 miles from the center of Siena.
Room options at Bed & Breakfast Camollia include:
Bed & Breakfast Camollia offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):