Via Attilio Benigni 36, Tiburtino, 00156 Rome, Italy –
Area Info –
- Ponte Mammolo Metro Station 0.7 miles
- Rebibbia Metro Station 0.7 miles
- Santa Maria del Soccorso 1 miles
- Pietralata Metro Station 1.1 miles
- Santa Costanza 1.1 miles
- Monti Tiburtini Metro Station 1.1 miles
- Ospedale Pertini 1.3 miles
- Quintiliani Metro Station 1.5 miles
- Conca d'Oro Metro Station 1.8 miles
- Roma Tiburtina Train Station 2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Roma Termini 3.6 miles
- Piazza di Spagna 4.3 miles
- Trevi Fountain 4.4 miles
- The Colosseum 4.4 miles
- Roman Forum 4.6 miles
- Piazza Navona 4.9 miles
- Campo de' Fiori 5.1 miles
- Castel Sant'Angelo 5.2 miles
- Vatican Museums 5.7 miles
- St. Peter's Basilica 5.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Mercato Rionale Casal De Pazzi Market 0 miles
- P&P Ristorante Pizzeria Restaurant 0 miles
- Roxy Bar Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Sisa Market Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Aniene River 0.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Lunch
5 Reasons to Choose Benigni Case
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Shared Kitchen
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Bottle of Water
- Snack Bar
- Buffet-style Restaurant
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is needed).
- Street Parking
- Secured Parking
- Public Transportation Tickets (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
Entertainment & Family Services
- Daily Housekeeping (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
1:00 PM - 8:30 PM
12:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
ATM card Benigni Case accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that a deposit of EUR 100 must be paid on arrival. This will be returned at check-out, subject to a damage inspection.
Please inform Benigni Case of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
A damage deposit of EUR 100 is required upon arrival – that's about 117.76USD. This deposit is fully refundable at check-out as long as there's been no damage to the property.