Best Western Plus Hotel Bologna
Via Piave 214, 30171 Mestre, Italy – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 1331 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1-10. To get the overall score that you see, we add up all the review scores we’ve received and divide that total by the number of review scores we’ve received. In addition, guests can give separate ‘subscores’ in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value for money and free Wi-Fi. Note that guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently, so there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an Accommodation that you booked through our Platform if you stayed there or if you arrived at the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, please contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialise in detecting fake reviews submitted to our Platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone else who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team, so our Fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we would publish every review we receive, whether positive or negative. However, we won’t display any review that includes or refers to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive information (e.g. emails, phone numbers or credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (e.g. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out, and we may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old – or if the Accommodation has a change of ownership.
An Accommodation may choose to reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (what language a review is in, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). If you like, you can sort and/or filter them (by time of year, review score, etc.).
We sometimes show external review scores from other well-known travel websites. We make it clear when we’ve done this.
Guidelines and standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly without limiting expression of strong opinions. They are also applicable regardless of the sentiment of the comment.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include 'hate speech', discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, and the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options may be available (by type of traveller, by score, etc.).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Best Western Plus Hotel Bologna! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.This property offers a Special Protection Program, a strict program of precise safeguards dedicated to our guests and our staff.
Located opposite Mestre Train Station, with excellent public transport links into Venice, Best Western Plus Hotel Bologna features a relaxed atmosphere and a contemporary design. Its spacious rooms offer free WiFi.
All rooms at Bologna Hotel include air conditioning, a satellite TV, and a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer. Some rooms offer extra space and a flat-screen TV.
The Bologna's elegant restaurant serves typical Venetian cuisine for lunch and dinner. Breakfast is an extensive buffet.
Best Western Plus Hotel Bologna's courteous team of staff is available for tourist and travel assistance.
Discounts apply for stays longer than 3 nights.
This is our guests' favourite part of Mestre, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.Best Western Plus Hotel Bologna has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 28 Mar 2001.
Hotel chain/brand: Best Western Plus
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- I would like to park my car from Monday to Wednesday (July 20th to July 22nd), but I'm not a guest. Is that OK? Do you have availability? Thank youDear, we are pleased to confirm parking space for you on 20th July 2020 2 days Thanks & best regards Andrea GALDIOLO - Front Offixce ManagerAnswered on 18 July 2020
- Do you have luggage storage service after check-out?dear all, yes! we do have the service for luggage storage for the check-out / check-in date. the service is free of chargeAnswered on 23 May 2022
- How much does it cost for taxi to Marco Polo Airport? Do you provide service arranging the taxi?A taxi ride to/from Marco Polo Airport costs from euro 35,00, this depends on number of persons, pieces of luggage and time of day. We can arrange f..Answered on 3 December 2021
- hi,i'm looking for a place to stay for 2 nights that offering an airport transfer. Does this hotel have an airport transfer from VCE? If it does, how ..We could arrange for a private pick-up. To do so we need a confirmation with credit card, flight details, number of persons and pieces of luggage. Ra..Answered on 9 May 2022
- Hi, we will get by car to the hotel. Do you have parking space ? Regards, Eli DavidDear The parking is located nearby the hotel (entrance from Via Piave, signed Parking Best Western Plus Hotel Bologna, passage under the arcade) and c..Answered on 12 September 2021
- Still looking?
- Da Tura
- CuisineItalian • International
- Open forBreakfast • Lunch • Dinner • High tea • Cocktail hour
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Vegan • Gluten-free • Dairy-free
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Extra long beds (> 2 metres)
- City view
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitsAdditional charge
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Accessible parking
- Public transport ticketsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/photocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Safety deposit box
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Laptop safe
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Emergency cord in bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Fitness centre
From 14:00 to 00:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
From 04:00 to 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 13 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash is not accepted Best Western Plus Hotel Bologna accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Best Western Plus Hotel Bologna
Best Western Plus Hotel Bologna has 1 restaurant:
- Da Tura
The prices at Best Western Plus Hotel Bologna may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Best Western Plus Hotel Bologna offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
Best Western Plus Hotel Bologna is 0.9 miles from the centre of Mestre.
Room options at Best Western Plus Hotel Bologna include:
Check-in at Best Western Plus Hotel Bologna is from 14:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Guests staying at Best Western Plus Hotel Bologna can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.7).
Breakfast option(s) include: