Located in the heart of the Tuscan countryside, surrounded by the hills of Volterra and 750 hectares of private gardens and woods, Borgo Pignano has an outdoor pool, a children’s club and a restaurant. It offers accommodations boasting artwork and frescoes from the 18th century.
Rooms, suites and apartments at Borgo Pignano come with tiled or marble floors, a desk and most have a seating area. Some suites feature a balcony, while apartments have a furnished patio. All units come with en-suite marble bathrooms. The property is heated through an eco-friendly heating system.
To unwind and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of the Pignano, a wellness center is at guests' disposal, including a sauna, a steam room and hammam.
The property also has an entertainment program for children. It consists of swimming, arts and crafts, nature-oriented day camps and storytelling with qualified teachers.
The restaurant at Borgo Pignano specializes in regional cuisine, based on locally sourced ingredients. Fields of cereal grains surround Borgo Pignano and herbs and vegetables are grown in the gardens. The property also serves it's own olive oil, fruit and honey. In summer, guests can enjoy al fresco dining.
Volterra is 9.3 mi from the property, while San Gimignano is a 20-minute drive away. Borgo Pigano is 28 mi from Siena and 43 mi from Florence. Parking is possible along the road of the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Are your pools open in April ?Dear, we would like to thank you for your question. We are happy to inform you that both our heated pools will be open in April. We hope we may welco..Answered on March 17, 2022
- Hello there, we are 3 of us. 2 adults and 1 child of 10 years old. Can we stay together in one suite room?Hello from Borgo Pignano. We gladly confirm that some of our Suites may welcome up to three people; we invite you to check our availability by inserti..Answered on March 28, 2022
- Hello! We are a family of 4 and would like to stay together in one room. Our children are ages 3 and 7 would that be possible? Thanks!Thank you for your question. We gladly confirm that some of our accommodations can welcome up to 4 guests, also in two separate bedrooms. Check our av..Answered on July 14, 2022
- Dear Sir/madam, My wife is a Coeliac and is unable to eat Gluten in any form. We would like to come and stay with you but wonder if you are able to ca..Dear, thanks for getting in touch. We gladly confirm the possibility to welcome coeliac guests; we kindly ask to advise us at reservation time. Do no..Answered on May 24, 2022
- Hi do you have a shuttle or car service from the Florence airport ? Also, can you tell me more about transportation and excursion services offered?Hello from Borgo Pignano. We are glad to confirm that shuttle service from Florence airport, as well as other major cities in Italy, is offered under ..Answered on March 14, 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Borgo Pignano accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
You are advised to bring your own vehicle as the property is not serviced by public transport.
If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours, please inform the property in advance.
Al Fresco: Closed from Mon, Sep 19, 2022 until Mon, Oct 31, 2022
FAQs about Borgo Pignano
Borgo Pignano offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Pool table
- Game room
- Kids' club
- Evening entertainment
- Horseback riding
- Personal trainer
- Bicycle rental
- Bike tours
- Tennis equipment
- Temporary art galleries
- Beauty services
- Swimming pool
- Facial treatments
- Locker rooms
- Waxing services
- Walking tours
- Cooking class
- Body treatments
- Body scrub
- Spa facilities
- Steam room
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Back massage
- Neck massage
- Couples' massage
- Full-body massage
- Massage chair
- Yoga classes
- Fitness classes
Guests staying at Borgo Pignano can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Borgo Pignano is 800 feet from the center of Pignano.
Yes, Borgo Pignano is popular with guests booking family stays.
Check-in at Borgo Pignano is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Borgo Pignano has 2 restaurants:
- Villa Pignano
- Al Fresco
Room options at Borgo Pignano include:
The prices at Borgo Pignano may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Borgo Pignano by:
- Car 1h 20min
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.