Enjoy beautiful views of the entire Gulf of Orosei from the panoramic terrace at BUE MARINO Hotel-Restaurant-Cocktail Bar and relax in the hydro-massage tub. The beach is right across the street.
At the Bue Marino you are welcomed by the team of friendly staff who will be delighted to help you with tourist information and recommendations.
The hotel features comfortable guest rooms with air conditioning, many of which have a sea view. Wi-Fi is free in public areas.
Enjoy traditional Sardinian cuisine in the restaurant, specializing in fresh fish dishes.
This is our guests' favorite part of Cala Gonone, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Spiaggia Centrale7.8 Good beach50 feet from property
Spiaggia Palmasera7.8 Good beach2,350 feet from property
Spiaggia di Sos Dorroles8.1 Very good beach3,250 feet from property
Spiaggia di Ziu Martine8.7 Excellent beach1.7 miles from property
- Hi there, I'm just wondering is the double bed set up one large mattress or is it two smaller mattresses together? Thanks, EimearDear Mrs Eimar, many thanks for contacting us . Some of ours Sea view rooms have big beds made by 2 splittable mattresses, and others ones set with..Answered on 14 March 2021
- Do you have a carpark or is there parking in the street?? NoelaDear sir or madame, we do not have a private parking, there is a parking place in the harbour or you could find a place close to the hotel (blue lines..Answered on 25 July 2022
- Can I get a public bus to the hotel from Olbia airport? Not sure how much a return trip would cost if we arranged directly with you? Many thanks…Dear Sir or Madame, about your request, there is a bus from Olbia airport to Cala Gonone (from June to September), the price is around 16€/person (on..Answered on 18 July 2022
- Hello .. I am looking for a stay at your beautiful property for Aug 20-22 .. we have dietary concerns ... does your breakfast offer eggs(boiled)?Dear Sir or madame, about for your request, yes our breakfast is a buffet with sweet and salty products and we served also the boiled eggs. Best regar..Answered on 14 July 2022
- Hi do you have transfer from somewhere? I’m trying to arrive but my bus didn’t comeGood evening sir or madame, we do not have a private transfer, could you tell us from which airport do you arrive, please? So we can make to arrange a..Answered on 18 August 2022
- Still looking?
Ristorante Bue Marino
Food: Italian, Mediterranean, Pizza, Seafood, Local
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner, Cocktail hour
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Sun deck
- Socket near the bed
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- SnorkelingAdditional charge
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- DivingAdditional charge
- HikingAdditional charge
- CanoeingAdditional charge
- FishingAdditional charge
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Packed lunches
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttle
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Open-air bath
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- MassageAdditional charge
12:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
BUE MARINO Hotel-Restaurant-Cocktail Bar accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about BUE MARINO Hotel-Restaurant-Cocktail Bar
Room options at BUE MARINO Hotel-Restaurant-Cocktail Bar include:
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at BUE MARINO Hotel-Restaurant-Cocktail Bar on this page.
BUE MARINO Hotel-Restaurant-Cocktail Bar is 1,800 feet from the center of Cala Gonone.
Check-in at BUE MARINO Hotel-Restaurant-Cocktail Bar is from 12:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The nearest beach is 150 feet from BUE MARINO Hotel-Restaurant-Cocktail Bar.
BUE MARINO Hotel-Restaurant-Cocktail Bar has 1 restaurant:
- Ristorante Bue Marino
The prices at BUE MARINO Hotel-Restaurant-Cocktail Bar may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at BUE MARINO Hotel-Restaurant-Cocktail Bar can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
BUE MARINO Hotel-Restaurant-Cocktail Bar offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Horseback riding
- Open-air bath
- Happy hour