You're eligible for a Genius discount at Rome Experience Hostel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Rome Experience Hostel is set 50 yards from Porta Maggiore and 7 minutes' walk from Manzoni Metro. It offers air-conditioned rooms, beds in dormitory rooms, and a terrace overlooking the ancient Porta Maggiore Aqueduct.
Each elegant room at Rome Experience Hostel includes a 32" or 42" flat-screen TV, a locker, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bath or shower.
Termini Train Station is a 20-minute walk from the property, while the Basilica of Saint John Lateran is 0.6 miles away. The Spanish Steps are 5 stops from the property.
Most popular facilities
- Do you have planned events or activities?Good morning, Every evening, after dinner, we organize different activities and games all together. Thank you!Answered on 9 January 2020
- Do I need a lock for the lockers?Good morning, We offer lock for the lockers even if the structure is quiet. Thank you!Answered on 9 January 2020
- How much does it cost to rent a lock?Good morning, The lock is free.Answered on 9 January 2020
- Do you offer luggage storage?Good morning, We offer a free luggage storage for the whole stay while after chek out it is a payment. Thank you!Answered on 9 January 2020
- Are sheets and towels included?Sheets are included while towels can be rented for 2€. Thank you!Answered on 9 March 2020
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
14:00 - 00:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
04:00 - 11:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are not allowed.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
Check-in is only possible for guests aged between 18 and 35
Pets are not allowed.
Rome Experience Hostel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please inform Rome Experience Hostel in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: 1179911
FAQs about Rome Experience Hostel
Yes, there is a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Rome Experience Hostel on this page.
Rome Experience Hostel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Evening entertainment
- Bicycle rental
- Pub crawls
- Themed dinner nights
- Walking tours
Rome Experience Hostel is 1.6 miles from the centre of Rome.
The prices at Rome Experience Hostel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Rome Experience Hostel by:
- Airport shuttle (public) 30min
Check-in at Rome Experience Hostel is from 14:00, and check-out is until 11:30.