Boutique Hotel Campo de' Fiori
Via Del Biscione 6, Navona, 00186 Rome, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 383 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Rome
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Boutique Hotel Campo de' Fiori! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Boutique Hotel Campo de' Fiori is located in a corner of one of the city's most popular squares, and features a roof garden with views of the historic center. This hotel designed by Dario DeBlasi offers rooms and self-catering apartments with free Wi-Fi,
The unique rooms at Campo De' Fiori Hotel offer individually controlled air conditioning, soundproofing. and a satellite LCD TV. Apartments are located in different historic buildings around the square and also feature a fully equipped kitchen.
The hotel's terrace has wicker furniture and a 360° view of Rome. During the day the square features a traditional fruit and vegetable market, and it is buzzing with bars and restaurants at night.
This is our guests' favorite part of Rome, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Which rooms have a private balconytop floor room (we only sell it directly)Answered on 22 October 2019
- Is there a separate sitting room?apartment for three has one bedroom with one double bed (or two singles upon request) and a separate living room with the single bedAnswered on 22 October 2019
- Hi. We are looking to make a booking of 2 rooms for a family of 4 from Australia for Xmas 2023. How far in advance would we need to book please?Hi, thank you for the question, rates for December 2023 will be available starting from December 2022.Answered on 16 April 2022
- Hello! I see you have a shuttle service from the airport—what’s the additional charge? And does the shuttle include the Fiumicino airport?hello, yes we do provide transfers to and from the airport. The cost depends on how many people (if a car or a van is needed). Please send a request t..Answered on 1 March 2022
- Is there any lift to the apartment unit?Some are in the ancient building so without liftAnswered on 7 November 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Cooking classAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Car rental
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- MassageAdditional charge
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Boutique Hotel Campo de' Fiori accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Boutique Hotel Campo de' Fiori
Room options at Boutique Hotel Campo de' Fiori include:
The prices at Boutique Hotel Campo de' Fiori may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Boutique Hotel Campo de' Fiori has 1 restaurant:
- Ristorante #1
Boutique Hotel Campo de' Fiori is 2,800 feet from the center of Rome.
Guests staying at Boutique Hotel Campo de' Fiori can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Boutique Hotel Campo de' Fiori is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Boutique Hotel Campo de' Fiori offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Happy hour
- Cooking class
- Bike tours
- Bicycle rental
- Tour or class about local culture