Best Western Hotel Cappello d'Oro
Viale Papa Giovanni XXIII 12, 24121 Bergamo, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 1765 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
This property offers a Special Protection Program, a strict program of precise safeguards dedicated to our guests and our staff.
Offering air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi access and an LCD TV, Hotel Cappello d'Oro is in the center of Bergamo Bassa, steps from the cable car to the historic center. Breakfast starts early, and check-out is super fast.
All rooms have a modern design and include a mini-bar and tea and coffee-making facilities. There is a sauna and a small gym open 24-hours a day, plus an internet point with printer.
A buffet breakfast is available from 06:30 until 10:00 at extra charge.
Best Western Hotel Cappello d'Oro is opposite the bus stop for Orio al Serio Airport and 5 minutes' walk from Bergamo Train Station. The A4 motorway is 5 minutes' drive away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Bergamo, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- How far is this hotel from the airport ?Hi, the hotel is 5km from the airport. You can reach it by taxi (approx. € 20) or by bus (1 every 20 mins € 2.40 per ticket).Answered on 7 January 2020
- do you have parking? thanksDear Guest, Yes we have parking space at cost of 18.00€ per night. In case of confirmation we kindly ask you to book it in advance because we only h..Answered on 22 July 2021
- Hello. We just arrived at the bergamo airport, can we still check in around midnight?Hallo Sir, the hotel is always open, also during the night. thank youAnswered on 31 July 2021
- Hello, our plane arrives at 00.00, how much cost the taxi to your hotel? Can you arrange us the taxi? ThanksDear Guest, We inform you that, usually, the way from the airport costs (around) € 20,00. But we can't book in advance a taxi. At your arrival you ..Answered on 4 July 2022
- Good evening what's the best way to travel from Malpensa Airport other than a car I'm staying for the Grand Prix kind regardsDear Guest, Thank you for your requiry. From Milano Malpensa Airport you can follow a signal for Bergamo. it's a AUTOSTRADA.Answered on 24 July 2022
- Still looking?
Bistrot del Moro
Open for: Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- City view
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Private entrance
- Laptop safe
- Soundproof rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Fitness centerAdditional charge
- SaunaAdditional charge
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Best Western Hotel Cappello d'Oro accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
When booking a Non-Refundable Rate, please make sure that the name on the credit card used for the booking corresponds to the guest staying at the property. Otherwise, a third-party authorization by the cardholder must be submitted when booking. Please note that the credit card used for the booking must be shown at check-in.
Please note that air conditioning is available from 15 April until 15 October.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
If you require an invoice when booking a prepaid rate, write this and your company details in the Special Requests box.
Please inform Best Western Hotel Cappello d'Oro of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
Bar is closed from Fri, Aug 21, 2020 until Mon, Aug 31, 2020
Bar is closed from Wed, Sep 02, 2020 until Wed, Sep 30, 2020
Sauna is closed from Fri, Aug 21, 2020 until Mon, Aug 31, 2020
Sauna is closed from Wed, Sep 02, 2020 until Wed, Sep 30, 2020
Sauna is closed from Wed, Jan 20, 2021 until Wed, Mar 31, 2021
Fitness center is closed from Fri, Aug 21, 2020 until Mon, Aug 31, 2020
Fitness center is closed from Wed, Sep 02, 2020 until Wed, Sep 30, 2020
Fitness center is closed from Wed, Jan 20, 2021 until Wed, Mar 31, 2021
FAQs about Best Western Hotel Cappello d'Oro
Best Western Hotel Cappello d'Oro has 1 restaurant:
- Bistrot del Moro
The prices at Best Western Hotel Cappello d'Oro may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Best Western Hotel Cappello d'Oro is 650 feet from the center of Bergamo.
Guests staying at Best Western Hotel Cappello d'Oro can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Best Western Hotel Cappello d'Oro offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
Check-in at Best Western Hotel Cappello d'Oro is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Best Western Hotel Cappello d'Oro include: