Giovan Battista de Rolandis 7, 40126 Bologna, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 412 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
All rooms feature air conditioning and satellite TV. The private bathroom includes either a shower or spa bath, a hairdryer and free toiletries.
On request, private parking can be booked, while bike rental service is also available.
This is our guests' favorite part of Bologna, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.Casa Bertagni has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Oct 26, 2015
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi I’m coming to Bologna for business, I wanted to know if you offer hotel-like services like taxi booking, concierge services, room service and otherHello, thank you! Yes we offer hotel-like service. About food depends on availability of our chef.Answered on 17 June 2022
- Is there parking?Hello, yes, there is!Answered on 21 September 2021
- ￼Is air conditioning centralised to all rooms or do you have independent units on bedroom walls for each room? I’m worried about covid recycled air.Hello, we have single wall units in each room. Hoping to welcome you soon at casa Bertagni. Best GuidoAnswered on 29 July 2021
- Is there a safe in each room?Yes it is. in every room there is a safe best StefaniaAnswered on 10 December 2019
- I am travelling by car, a Volvo XC90, so quite large. There are things (which I am taking to my house in Austria) that I would like to leave in the car. These are not valuable but heavy. Where can I park my car and are there extra costs above the room fee for Parking.Hello! We have a courtyard parking. Cost is €24.00 per night. Please note we decline responsibility for stolen objects. However, I would say it's quite unlikely, considering the courtyard is within our property and the gate stays closed at all times.Answered on 18 May 2021
Hosted by Guido Carlo Vincenzi
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Cooking classAdditional charge
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Themed dinnersAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Game room
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee house on site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Valet parking
- Street parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Adults only
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Tile/Marble floor
- Car rental
- Laptop safe
- Airport shuttle
- Non-smoking rooms
From 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
From 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Cash ATM card Casa Bertagni accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Casa Bertagni of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about Casa Bertagni
Room options at Casa Bertagni include:
The prices at Casa Bertagni may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Casa Bertagni is 0.6 miles from the center of Bologna.
Check-in at Casa Bertagni is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Casa Bertagni offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Game room
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bicycle rental
- Themed dinners
- Cooking class
Guests staying at Casa Bertagni can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.1).
Breakfast option(s) include: