This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Guesthouse Casa Su Rotaie
Via Stazione, 73028 Otranto, Italy –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 131 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
No credit card needed to book. We'll send you an email confirming your reservation.
We are located on the second floor of Otranto train station in a very special and unique location, right inside the station, just in front of the sea and surrounded by nature. The apartment consists of an entrance, a living room, 4 bedrooms, a kitchen, a dining room, two bathrooms equipped with showers, toilets and sinks. Some of the rooms have characteristic star-vaulted ceilings, the very beautiful and typical features of Salento architecture.
Contact the host
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
Restaurants & Markets
vecchia otranto Restaurant0.6 miles
Conad Supermarket0.1 miles
Martinucci Cafe/Bar0.2 miles
lago di bouxite Lake0.6 miles
adriatico Ocean/Sea0 miles
fiume idro River0.2 miles
Casale Airport45.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Casa Su Rotaie
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor fireplace
- Outdoor furniture
- Shared kitchen
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Yoga classes
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Live music/Performance (additional charge)
- Cooking class (additional charge)
- Tour or class about local culture (additional charge)
- Happy hour (additional charge)
- Themed dinners (additional charge)
- Bike tours (additional charge)
- Walking tours (additional charge)
- Movie nights (additional charge)
- Temporary art galleries
- Horseback riding Off-site (additional charge)
- Diving (additional charge)
- Hiking (additional charge)
- Canoeing (additional charge)
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee shop
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special diet meals (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Street parking
- Public transit tickets (additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Tour desk
- Packed lunches
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Convenience store (on site)
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Shops (on site)
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
11:30 AM - 4:00 PM
9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
Any additional adults are charged EUR 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.