Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Castello Banfi - Il Borgo
Set on a hilltop 6.2 mi from Montalcino overlooking its own vineyards, Castello Banfi - Il Borgo offers elegant rooms. This hotel features an outdoor pool, gym and its own winery and cellar. The restaurant serves Tuscan cuisine and local wines.
Guests will have discounts on wine at the Cantine Banfi wine cellar.
Offering views of the Ombrone valley and the vineyards, each room comes with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV with Sky channels, and a walk-in rainfall shower. Some rooms have a bath. Rooms are furnished with wood-beamed ceilings and Tuscan-style interiors.
With stone arches and antique chandeliers, the restaurant provides local specialties at lunch and dinner. Breakfast is provided as a buffet.
Siena is a 1-hour drive away and Montepulciano is 31 mi from the Castello Banfi hotel.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello, do you have a pool suitable for swimming in March?An heated swimming pool, open-air looking over the vineyards is available for our guests staying at our Hotel Il BorgoAnswered on 11 February 2021
- Do you have WI-FI?La struttura dispone di WiFi nelle camere e nelle aree esterne. Cordiali Saluti Cristina Bagnacci Castello Banfi Il Borgo Phone: +39 0577 877 700 Wha..Answered on 19 September 2021
- I have heard your room rates have wine tasting included, is this true?Good Mornig, when booking a stay at Castello Banfi Il Borgo aguided publig Winery tour and tasting of three Castello Banfi wines will be included and..Answered on 16 February 2022
- What is the best way to get from Florence to your resort?The best way to get from Florence to us is to rent a car. We are about 2 hours away from Florence.Answered on 16 January 2023
- Hello! How late are the bars and restaurants open at the hotel?Thank you. Our Enoteca is open from 10 am to 6 pm. Our hotel will reopen on March 24th and or restaurant La Tavernacwill reopen for lunch on February ..Answered on 10 January 2022
- Still looking?
La Sala dei Grappoli
Open for: Dinner
Open for: Lunch
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Mountain view
- Picnic area
- BBQ facilitiesAdditional charge
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Fold-up bed
- Cooking classAdditional charge
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Horseback ridingAdditional charge
- HikingAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Air conditioning
- Mosquito net
- Wake-up service
- Car rental
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Open all year
- Heated pool
- Shallow end
- Pool/Beach towels
- Yoga classes
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- MassageAdditional charge
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Castello Banfi - Il Borgo accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Castello Banfi - Il Borgo
Check-in at Castello Banfi - Il Borgo is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Castello Banfi - Il Borgo has 2 restaurants:
- La Sala dei Grappoli
- La Taverna
Castello Banfi - Il Borgo offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Happy hour
- Walking tours
- Yoga classes
- Swimming pool
- Cooking class
- Bike tours
- Tour or class about local culture
- Horseback riding
Room options at Castello Banfi - Il Borgo include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The prices at Castello Banfi - Il Borgo may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Castello Banfi - Il Borgo can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Castello Banfi - Il Borgo is 6.8 miles from the center of Montalcino.