Castello di Gargonza is a privately owned Tuscan village offering accommodations from its hilltop location, between Arezzo and Siena. The Valdichiana Valley and a large forest surround the village.
Original terracotta floors and wood-beam ceilings are some of the original furnishings of Gargonza's apartments and rooms. To provide a relaxing environment, TVs are not available.
All accommodations are located throughout the village. Some have a fireplace and views of the valley.
An outdoor pool, private gardens and a conference center are all within the walls of this medieval property. St. Tiburzio and St. Susanna Church are also found here.
La Torre di Gargonza restaurant is on site and open every day. Homemade pasta and traditional Tuscan cuisine are served daily, while vegetarian, gluten-free and Jewish options are available upon request.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Hi, Can you accommodate 2 adults and 3 children in a 2 bed apartment, with an extra bed? ThanksYes, some of our 2 bed apartments have the possibility to add an extra bed to accommodate 2 adults and 3 children.Answered on March 13, 2022
- Do they close for winter? Let me know the dates they are close starting in January/2022. Thank youYes, we usually close from january until March, but this year we are closing from November because we are restoring our Tower. Big suprises for next year!!Answered on October 15, 2021
- Picture of Lorenzo Rossi when you first come in the castle? Was he a veterinarian in the 1800s? I’m doing genealogy and I’m a descendant of the Rossi family.Hello! what a pleasure your message. You can reach us directly. I am Neri Guicciardini and my father has restored the village and wrote the memories of the former inhabitants of Gargonza. Thank you Neri GuicciardiniAnswered on October 9, 2022
- What would be cost of pick up from the nearest train station (Sinalunga??)We do not offer shuttle service. The nearest train station with Taxi service is Arezzo.Answered on August 13, 2022
- We were here in 2015 and LOVED the 2 bedroom apartment, we are coming back in May 2023 with another couple, do you have a 3 bedroom,3 bath apartment or will we be in separate rooms?Hello yes we do have a classic apartment with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. You have to book for 3 classic room though because the apartment is not on line. thanks NeriAnswered on November 14, 2022
La Torre di Gargonza
Open for: Dinner
Most popular amenities
4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 15 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
ATM card Castello Di Gargonza accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Castello Di Gargonza
Guests staying at Castello Di Gargonza can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Castello Di Gargonza has 1 restaurant:
- La Torre di Gargonza
From the nearest airport, you can get to Castello Di Gargonza by:
- Car 1h 20min
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The prices at Castello Di Gargonza may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Castello Di Gargonza is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at Castello Di Gargonza include:
Castello Di Gargonza is 2.8 miles from the center of Monte San Savino.
Castello Di Gargonza offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Horseback riding
- Walking tours
- Cooking class
- Themed dinners
- Swimming pool
- Bike tours