Castello Di Monterone
Strada Montevile, 3, 06126 Perugia, Italy – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 581 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Castello Di Monterone! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Set upon a hill overlooking the green valley between Assisi and Perugia, Castello Di Monterone takes its name from the area where it stands. It offers an à la carte restaurant with a panoramic terrace.
The first reference to the castle was discovered in Perugia’s historic archives in a document dating back to the 13th-century. This historic establishment is now a comfortable hotel.
Escape the city hustle and bustle and enjoy a tranquil and relaxing environment both inside and outside the castle walls. At Castello Di Monterone you can enjoy peace and quiet in the cosy library, or socialize in front of the fireplace in one of 2 lounges.
The hotel’s spa includes a sauna, Turkish bath and a swimming pool with hydromassage corner. In the evenings, relax under the stars and enjoy the city lights of Perugia’s ancient skyline.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is it possible to walk to Perugia town. If not are taxis easy to source as we hope to visit perugia town daily for the festivalCastello di Monterone is 3 km far from Perugia town. It's possible to walk but it's not very safe. We recommend a taxi, Perugia taxi service is availb..Answered on 17 February 2022
- Hello, Do you have a fridge in any of your rooms or mini barGood morning, thank you for contacting Castello di Monterone. All our rooms are equipped with mini fridge. Best regardsAnswered on 20 February 2023
- Is the pool open. Sta aperta la picina?Pool available only for hotel guests. Piscina disponibile solo per ospiti hotel. No sauna due to covid regulation. Sauna chiusa fino a nuovo ordine.Answered on 26 June 2020
- hello wondered if you have cots for babies? thank youGood morning. It is possible to have a cot for baby at the price of 30€ per nigth. Please let us know your decision. than youAnswered on 11 July 2022
- Do you have laundry facilities or are there any nearby?Laundry service is not provided at our property. During your stay we can suggest you laundries nearby.Answered on 5 January 2023
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- All ages welcome
- Pool with view
- Sun loungers or beach chairs
15:00 - 23:00
07:00 - 10:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are not allowed.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no cots available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Castello Di Monterone accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that due to COVID-19 emergency sauna and steam rooms are currently closed.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Castello Di Monterone in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Piscina n. 1 is closed from Fri 31 Dec 2021 until Sat 30 Apr 2022
FAQs about Castello Di Monterone
Castello Di Monterone offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Swimming Pool
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Check-in at Castello Di Monterone is from 15:00, and check-out is until 10:30.
Castello Di Monterone is 1.6 miles from the centre of Perugia.
Guests staying at Castello Di Monterone can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Castello Di Monterone include:
The prices at Castello Di Monterone may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.