Castello Di Pavone offers classic rooms and a fine restaurant, all in an ancient castle in Pavone Canavese. Surrounded by a tropical garden, it has a truly unique setting.
All rooms mix traditional furnishings with modern amenities such as air conditioning, satellite TV, and free Wi-Fi. Bathrobes and slippers are included.
The restaurant at Castello Di Pavone includes a number of dining halls, small and large. Each one has unique features such as chandeliers and beamed ceilings. Here you can enjoy a great selection of fine wines and local dishes.
Parking is free. The castle is just 1.2 miles from the A5 motorway exit, which connects you to Turin centre in around 45 minutes.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
- Hello, I'm planning a trip with some friends at your hotel and I'm interested to know more about the proposed activities in the surrounding. In particular, would you able to provide me more details about the activities of: horse-riding, canoeing, bike riding and trekking. Thanks a lot. OlivierHello, you can find some answer in the following web sites: https://visitcanavese.it/ https://www.ivreacanoaclub.info/ http://www.serramorena.it/ http://www.collinecanavesane.it/percorsi/ Best regards. Eva GiodiceAnswered on 1 April 2021
- how many beds in the suitOur Suites have one double bed and one sofa bed for two people. In total these rooms can host 4 guests.Answered on 12 March 2022
Cuisine: Italian, International
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Extra long beds (> 2 metres)
- Inner courtyard view
- City view
- Landmark view
- Mountain view
- Garden view
- Sun terrace
- Dining table
- Socket near the bed
- Fold-up bed
- Clothes rack
- AerobicsAdditional chargeOff-site
- Live sport events (broadcast)
- Live music/performanceAdditional chargeOff-site
- Cooking classAdditional charge
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Themed dinner nightsAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- SquashAdditional chargeOff-site
- Horse ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- BowlingAdditional chargeOff-site
- CanoeingAdditional chargeOff-site
- DartsAdditional charge
- Games room
- FishingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Golf course (within 3 km)Additional charge
- Tennis courtAdditional chargeOff-site
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitsAdditional charge
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Kid meals
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/child services
- Ironing service
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Safety deposit box
- Shuttle service
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up service
- Private entrance
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
14:00 - 00:00
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Castello Di Pavone accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Castello Di Pavone
Castello Di Pavone is 400 yards from the centre of Pavone Canavese.
Yes, Castello Di Pavone is popular with guests booking family stays.
Room options at Castello Di Pavone include:
Guests staying at Castello Di Pavone can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Castello Di Pavone offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Games room
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Happy hour
- Bike tours
- Live music/performance
- Horse riding
- Walking tours
- Cooking class
- Themed dinner nights
- Live sport events (broadcast)
Check-in at Castello Di Pavone is from 14:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Castello Di Pavone has 1 restaurant:
The prices at Castello Di Pavone may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.