Stay in the heart of Olbia – Excellent location – show map
Hotel Cavour is in the center of Olbia, Sardinia's main sea and air hub, deep in the heart of a bay, well protected from the sea and wind. Free Wi-Fi and an internet point are available in the lobby.
The historic center of Olbia features some lovely churches, including the 18th-century Parish Church of S. Paolo, in typical Gallurian style, and above all, the interesting granite basilica of S.Simplicio, dating back to the 11th century. The ruins of the Pedreso Castle, a massive countryside fortress, can still be appreciated in the area near the airport.
Some of the most enchanting beaches of the Costa Smeralda can be reached in just a few minutes.
After a day of exploring the area or relaxing at the beach, guests can enjoy hotel Cavour’s tastefully furnished rooms with private facilities.
Guests can savor traditional Sardinian dishes, including fish specialties, at the restaurant in front of the hotel.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Do you have somewhere to store four bicycles safely overnight? Thanks in advance.Dear, yes of corse we have a safe courtyard.Answered on March 6, 2022
- Hi! Is there a free parking site nearby?Dear, yes we have free parking.Answered on November 30, 2021
- What time is the check in? I have to check out at 10:00 and it would help me if I could leave the luggages at 11:00 even if the room is not ready.Buonasera, è possibile avere la camera dalle ore 14.00, ma si possono lasciare i bagagli nella Hall, se qualche camera dovesse fare un check-out anticipato sarà ns premura metterla a sua disposizione.Answered on September 5, 2022
- How far is the hotel from the airport, and is there a train possible from olbia to cagliariBuonasera, l'Hotel dista circa 3 km dall'aeroporto. Certamente c'è il treno per Cagliari. Può cercare nel sito di Trenitalia.Answered on July 30, 2022
- Buonasera, Sarebbe possibile anticipare il check-in alle 10? Grazie, Saluti. DanieleSalve, il check-in è possibile farlo anche alle 10.00 non so se la camera a quell'ora è pronta saluti HOTEL CAVOURAnswered on June 16, 2021
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 5 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Hotel Cavour accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
FAQs about Hotel Cavour
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Cavour by:
- Taxi 10min
- Bus 15min
Hotel Cavour is 350 feet from the center of Olbia.
Hotel Cavour offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Room options at Hotel Cavour include:
Guests staying at Hotel Cavour can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Hotel Cavour may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Hotel Cavour is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.