Via Fatebenefratelli 21, Milan City Center, 20121 Milan, Italy –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 2404 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hotel Cavour.
Premium Double or Twin Room
Double or Twin Room
Hypoallergenic Double or Twin Room
Executive Double Room
Executive Double Room with Turkish Bath
Executive Triple Room
Suite (2 Adults)
Suite (3 Adults)
Executive Suite (2 Adults)
Executive Suite (3 Adults)
Entering at Hotel Cavour, there is an air of splendour, elegance and grandiosity of style which inspired this extremely central hotel, inaugurated in 1959 and conducted since by then to the modern entrepreneurial ability which has always been a feature of Gallia family’s hospitality. These arts were been acquired through the experience of four generations, in which high quality of service is the symbol of a long, high level tradition, particularly appreciated today by dynamic and demanding clientele.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Milan Fashion District 0.1 miles
- Montenapoleone Metro Station 0.2 miles
- Turati 0.2 miles
- PAC - Pavilion of Contemporary Art 0.2 miles
- Via Montenapoleone 0.3 miles
- Gallery of Modern Art 0.3 miles
- Brera Art Gallery 0.3 miles
- Brera 0.3 miles
- Via Manzoni 0.4 miles
- Palestro 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- San Babila 0.4 miles
- La Scala 0.4 miles
- Villa Necchi Campiglio 0.5 miles
- Milan Cathedral 0.6 miles
- Duomo 0.6 miles
- Cairoli 0.7 miles
- Sforzesco Castle 0.7 miles
- Arena Civica 0.8 miles
- Centrale metro station 1 miles
- San Siro Stadium 3.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Camillo Benso Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Desinolento Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Caffé Manzoni Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Linate Airport 4.4 miles
- Malpensa Airport 25.7 miles
- Orio Al Serio Airport 27.9 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
Milan Fashion District
Popular brands like: Cartier, Gucci, Tiffany & Co, Hermès, Louis Vuitton
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Ristorante Conte Camillo
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
6 Reasons to Choose Hotel Cavour
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Milan
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Spa Lounge/Relaxation Area
- Steam Room
- Turkish/Steam Bath (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 39 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Cavour accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.