Château Monfort - Relais & Châteaux
Corso Concordia 1, Milan City Center, 20129 Milan, Italy –
5 Reasons to Choose Château Monfort - Relais & Châteaux
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Milan
The unique five stars Hotel Château Monfort, housed in a 20th century historical building designed by Architect Paolo Mezzanotte, in the heart of Milan, opened its doors to luxury travel in January 2012.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Villa Necchi Campiglio 0.3 miles
- Palestro 0.4 miles
- Porta Venezia 0.5 miles
- Gallery of Modern Art 0.5 miles
- PAC - Pavilion of Contemporary Art 0.5 miles
- Teatro Nuovo Milano 0.5 miles
- San Babila 0.5 miles
- Via Montenapoleone 0.6 miles
- Milan Fashion District 0.6 miles
- Excelsior 0.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Montenapoleone Metro Station 0.7 miles
- La Scala 0.9 miles
- Milan Cathedral 0.9 miles
- Duomo Station 0.9 miles
- Brera 1 miles
- Porta Romana Station 1.1 miles
- Centrale metro station 1.2 miles
- Cairoli 1.2 miles
- Sforzesco Castle 1.3 miles
- San Siro Stadium 4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Unes Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Linate Airport 3.7 miles
- Malpensa Airport 26.4 miles
- Orio Al Serio Airport 27.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Rubacuori by Venissa
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Full Body Massage
- Couples' Massage
- Foot Massage
- Neck Massage
- Back Massage
- Saltwater Pool
- Indoor Pool (all year) (additional charge)
- Turkish/Steam Bath (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
- Emergency Cord in Bathroom
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 35 per day.
- Parking Garage
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Pet Bowls
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Soundproof Rooms
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
1:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 100 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
ATM card Château Monfort - Relais & Châteaux accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.