Via Malta 21 , 90133 Palermo, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 289 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Cosmopolitan B&B! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Located in Palermo between the train station and the harbor, Cosmopolitan B&B offers free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms with a balcony and flat-screen TV. Breakfast includes cannoli from Piana degli Albanesi, cassata, and croissants.
Rooms are the Cosmopolitan B&B feature tiled floors and modern, elegant furnishings. Each has a private external or internal bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.
The B&B is 150 feet from Piazza Pretoria, and 1,000 feet from the Martorana Church.
This is our guests' favorite part of Palermo, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.Cosmopolitan B&B has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jun 18, 2013
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Good evening, is the shower a walk-in, or over a bath? Thanks.Hi, thank you for your question. One of our rooms has a bath tub, while the others have walk-in showers. RegardsAnswered on 14 April 2023
- Good day. Does either the double room with external private bathroom or the double room with private bathroom have a balcony? Kind regards.Hi, all rooms have a balcony. RegardsAnswered on 3 July 2022
- Hello. I have to be at the airport by 8am. Can I check out early please?Hello, thank you for your question. It is possibile to check-out early. Regards, ManfrediAnswered on 24 April 2023
- hello! can we check in 11pm? thanksGood morning, we are sorry but check-in time in from 2pm to 8pm. ThanksAnswered on 24 March 2023
- My flight arrives at 21.45 on Tuesday. I will then get the airport bus. Is it possible to check in after 22.00? Many thanksHi, thank you for your question. We are sorry, but it is not possible to check-in after 20:00 h.Answered on 11 March 2023
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- City view
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- Board games/Puzzles
- Books, DVDs or music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Key access
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Car rental
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Entire unit wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM
From 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Cash ATM card Cosmopolitan B&B accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about Cosmopolitan B&B
Check-in at Cosmopolitan B&B is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at Cosmopolitan B&B include:
- Vacation Home
Cosmopolitan B&B offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Walking tours
- Bike tours
- Tour or class about local culture
Guests staying at Cosmopolitan B&B can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Cosmopolitan B&B may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Cosmopolitan B&B is 2,800 feet from the center of Palermo.