Crêuza de Mä
Via San Giacomo Riomaggiore 147, 19017 Riomaggiore, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 10.0/10! (score from 153 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Offering sea views, each room includes air conditioning, a coffee machine, a free mini-bar and a flat-screen TV. Extras include bathrobes, slippers, free toiletries and beach towels.
The property is immersed in greenery, a short walking distance of restaurants, cafés and an ice-cream parlor. The closest supermarket is about 500 feet away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 10.0 for a two-person trip.Crêuza de Mä has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jun 13, 2017
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello We are looking to book 7 nights in Riomaggoire 19th April for 2 Adults. The accommodation looks beautiful, Do you have any other accommodation a..Hello, sorry the property offer just this 4 rooms, the location is the best available in town. I'm sure you will find other alternatives on Booking. Regards.Answered on 2 February 2023
- How far is the Riomaggiore Train station from the facility and how would we get to/from Creuza de Ma from the station?Hello, the train station is 5 minutes away far from the property (400 meters far). You could just walk from the train station to the property (Riomagg..Answered on 6 July 2021
- is there a minimum stay required? My inquiry for May 3-6 2023 found no availability but May 1-6 2023 was available? Please advise, we have a work trip..Hello, with some exceptions during the season we manage a minimum stay of three nights. Regards, Davide.Answered on 13 May 2022
- Walking from the train station… are there directions to the hotel?Hello, it's not necessary because we welcome the guests at the train station or close the affiliated parking space on arrival. Regards, Davide.Answered on 24 September 2022
- Hello, could you please tell me if the pool is open? And is the jacuzzi private? Thank you.Hello, the property offers 1 Jacuzzi hot Tub shared between all the guests. And yes it's open with security standards about the Covid-19 disease. Rega..Answered on 10 May 2021
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- City view
- Landmark view
- Garden view
- Ocean view
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- SnorkelingAdditional chargeOff-site
- DivingAdditional chargeOff-site
- CanoeingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Key card access
- Adults only
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Mosquito net
- Tile/Marble floor
- Private entrance
- Interconnecting room(s) available
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Open-air bath
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
From 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
From 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
The fine print
Please inform Crêuza de Mä of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about Crêuza de Mä
Crêuza de Mä is 650 feet from the center of Riomaggiore.
The nearest beach is 350 feet from Crêuza de Mä.
Crêuza de Mä offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Open-air bath
The prices at Crêuza de Mä may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Crêuza de Mä is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Crêuza de Mä on this page.
Room options at Crêuza de Mä include: