Cristallo, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Cortina D 'Ampezzo
Via Rinaldo Menardi 42, 32043 Cortina dʼAmpezzo, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 156 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Cristallo, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Cortina D 'Ampezzo
Cristallo, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Cortina D 'Ampezzo, the first 5-star luxury hotel in the Dolomites, offers great views and a free, scheduled shuttle service to/from the center of Cortina D'Ampezzo.
The Cristallo has a large wellness center, where you can enjoy exclusive facilities, beauty treatments, and an indoor heated pool.
All rooms feature a spa bath or shower, and free internet.
The hotel features 3 restaurants, serving fine international cuisine, traditional specialties, and gourmet dishes. The Veranda del Cristallo and the Gazebo restaurants also offer panoramic views of the valley.
Cristallo, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Cortina D 'Ampezzo won the World Travel Award for Leading Ski Resort in Europe and Italy in 2007, 2009 and 2010. The Faloria ski elevator is 2,650 feet away, connecting you to the Dolomiti Superski area. Guests enjoy free mountain-bike rental during summer.
This is our guests' favorite part of Cortina dʼAmpezzo, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
- Funivia Faloria (Cortina-Mandres-Faloria) - 2,350 feet
- Ski Lift Faloria - 2,700 feet
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
- Hi we are looking to stay with our newborn. Are there cots available in the room? Thank you in advance.Thank you for your message. The costs are available in all rooms with the exception of the Classic rooms and they are free of charge.Answered on September 9, 2022
- Hello , is your indoor pool operative in March? How big is the pool?Yes, our pool is always open when the hotel is open. The pool is 15 mt (49 ft) long and 7.5 mt (24.5 ft) wide.Answered on September 9, 2022
- what is the internet speed of upload and download?Thank you for your kind message. The internet speed is 15 mega for each users. Best regardsAnswered on August 15, 2022
- Hello, am looking to book for March 2022 - will all your facilities be on ?we will close on the 28th March 2022. All our services will be active. Best and kind regardsAnswered on October 19, 2021
- How often does the ski shuttle bus stop by the property?Hello, thank you for your message. The public ski shuttle bus does not stop by the property, but we have a dedicated and free of charge service. Wr..Answered on September 7, 2019
- Still looking?
Open for: Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Other Cristallo, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Cortina D 'Ampezzo accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Cristallo, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Cortina D 'Ampezzo
Cristallo, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Cortina D 'Ampezzo is 0.7 miles from the center of Cortina dʼAmpezzo.
Cristallo, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Cortina D 'Ampezzo offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Tennis court
- Mini golf
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Kids' club
- Beauty services
- Movie nights
- Swimming pool
- Personal trainer
- Tennis equipment
- Bike tours
- Bicycle rental
- Locker rooms
- Facial treatments
- Open-air bath
- Waxing services
- Temporary art galleries
- Hair treatments
- Walking tours
- Happy hour
- Hair coloring
- Body treatments
- Body scrub
- Spa facilities
- Steam room
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Back massage
- Neck massage
- Foot massage
- Couples' massage
- Head massage
- Hand massage
- Full-body massage
The prices at Cristallo, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Cortina D 'Ampezzo may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Cristallo, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Cortina D 'Ampezzo can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Cristallo, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Cortina D 'Ampezzo has 1 restaurant:
- Il Gazebo
Check-in at Cristallo, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Cortina D 'Ampezzo is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Cristallo, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Cortina D 'Ampezzo on this page.
Room options at Cristallo, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Cortina D 'Ampezzo include: