Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Via Mario De' Fiori 28, Spagna, 00187 Rome, Italy – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 99 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Rome – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Crossing Condotti! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Crossing Condotti is in the historic center of Rome, close to Piazza di Spagna and the Spanish Steps. It offers unique accommodations on the first floor of a historic building, surrounded by monuments.
All rooms of the Crossing come with parquet floor, tea/coffee maker, slippers and a flat-screen TV with Sky channels. The building is surrounded by the most famous boutiques and renowned restaurants, bars and cafés of the Eternal City.
Crossing Condotti is a true charming house offering soft tones, original wooden ceilings, and beautiful prints and paintings. The antique furnishings are from the owner's private collection.
This is our guests' favorite part of Rome, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 10 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
4 reasons to choose Crossing Condotti
- What are your checkin hours? Can you arrive after 9,30pm night?Dear Guest , our Concierge is everyday from 8.30 am to 6.30 pm. The check-in is possible at anytime ! We only need to know the time of your arriva...Answered on December 4, 2019
- Hello Is there an elevator in the building? Also on the day we leave, is there a reception to leave our luggage till 6pm?Dear Sir / Madam, The main building is without elevator, for the apartment, 400 meters from the main building, is with an elevator. our reception is ...Answered on August 11, 2021
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?Yes, we did itAnswered on October 20, 2020
- How many bedrooms are in the apartment? It states sleeps 6 but only mentions one bed and a sofa bed? Thanksthe apartment is as follows: - one bedroom with one queen size bed - living room with one single sofa bed and one rollaway bed. - Mezzanine floor wit...Answered on February 9, 2022
- The rooms have a bath?all the rooms have their private bathroom, and some of them with the bathtub. regards,Answered on July 4, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 6:30 PM
8:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Crossing Condotti accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
FAQs about Crossing Condotti
The prices at Crossing Condotti may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Crossing Condotti is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Crossing Condotti by:
- Taxi 40min
Crossing Condotti is 0.7 miles from the center of Rome.
Room options at Crossing Condotti include:
Crossing Condotti offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Themed dinners
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Cooking class
- Steam room
- Bike tours
- Happy hour