Via dell' Oriuolo 17, Duomo, 50122 Florence, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 1235 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Florence
Conveniently set in the center of Florence, Hotel Dali provides free WiFi throughout the property and free private parking for guests who drive. This 1-star hotel offers luggage storage space. The property is close to popular attractions like Uffizi Gallery, Accademia Gallery and Palazzo Vecchio.
Some rooms here will provide you with a kitchen with a fridge and a stovetop.
Popular points of interest near the hotel include Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, Piazza della Signoria and Piazza del Duomo. The nearest airport is Florence Airport, 7.5 miles from Hotel Dali.
This is our guests' favorite part of Florence, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi,is it possible to arrive by car to ZTL zone? Is it possible to park in privet parking from saterday to sunday?ciao thank you for your reservation Our car parking is open from monday to friday between 08.00am and 1pm and again between 03.00pm and 7pm (please..Answered on 26 October 2019
- Is parking included with the room reservation?The parking is included in th eroom price, it is a free parking located in a private courtyard so it has a limited opening time 8 am to 1pm , 3pm to 7..Answered on 9 October 2021
- hi, do I understand correctly that if we arrive on Thursday we shall park the car at your place before 7pm and we can leave it there till Monday ?Yes, is correct ! :) Absolutely before 7pm, because after our car parking will close.. the car can stay inside until your check out.Answered on 21 January 2023
- Hi there! Is it possible to check in after 1900? Our flight only permits us to arrive at the accommodation after 2000.YES, also if the reception is closes after 7pm, we will do a SELF CHECk IN together by whasapp.Answered on 27 September 2022
- Hello, I like to ask if I leave on a Monday at 5am can I still get my car out of the hotel parking?Hi ! Unfortunately no Sir, Car Parking is open to 8am from the property , you will need to get out with the car the day before your check out, before 7pmAnswered on 18 January 2023
- Still looking?
- Daily housekeeping
- Baggage storage
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke-free property
- Non-smoking rooms
12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Dali accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Our parking is open from Monday to Friday from 08.00 to 13.00 and from 15.00 to 19.00 (arrive before 18.00 to park in our parking).
Saturday is open only from 08.00 to 11.45 on Saturday morning (Saturday afternoon is closed)
on Sundays and every bank holidays our parking is closed.
Our parking is subject to availability upon arrival.
Parking is subject to availability due to limited spaces and can not be booked.
It is allowed to enter only cars ( no minivan, no minibus and no camper)
On Sundays for our customers who have to check out, the parking will be open at 10.00 to make our customers leave and then closed until Monday morning at 08.00.
for customers arriving outside hours, there is a Private Garage in front of the hotel for a fee.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform Hotel Dali of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Hotel Dali
Hotel Dali offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Hotel Dali is 1,800 feet from the center of Florence.
Check-in at Hotel Dali is from 12:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The prices at Hotel Dali may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Hotel Dali include: